Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Post by Dan @ 10:00am 07/03/12 | 9 Comments
In their latest move in the timeless battle against fruit, Google have revealed yet another new online service, this time one that ties many of the various digital media online purchase solutions they offer into one centralised system: Google Play.

As per usual, the Google blog has a good rundown on what it's all about, including some launch deals on Android games:
Starting today, Android Market, Google Music and the Google eBookstore will become part of Google Play. On your Android phone or tablet, we’ll be upgrading the Android Market app to the Google Play Store app over the coming days. Your videos, books and music apps (in countries where they are available) will also be upgraded to Google Play Movies, Google Play Books and Google Play Music apps. The music, movies, books and apps you’ve purchased will continue to be available to you through Google Play—simply log in with your Google account like always.
Unfortunately, while US customers get the full service, the music and movie stores still haven't been made available in Australia and it looks like the differing licensing deals still means regionalised pricing disparity, but it is nice to see them cleaning things up all into one place to present a serious competitor to Apple's iTunes store. Head over to play.google.com to see for yourself.

googleandroidgoogle play

arkter
Posted 10:16am 07/3/12
kind of want that briefcase more than google play
trog
Posted 10:19am 07/3/12
The old, classic, Australia doesn't get the full experience trick, eh. At least we get something, I spose, but these services would be a lot more impressive if just for once it was the same experience world wide.
thermite
Posted 10:30am 07/3/12
The ad is awesome, wonder if real?
d^
Posted 11:43am 07/3/12
Some sweet apps for cheap, I'm on it.

Edit: Just picked up TuneIn Radio Pro ($0.49), Swiftkey X($0.49), Where's my water($0.25) and Jamie Oliver 20 minute meals($0.49). Well worth it.
Mass
Posted 12:25pm 07/3/12
I already owned a few of them, grabbed the rest..... $0.49 why the hell not.
breno
Posted 06:13pm 07/3/12
I love cheap apps, grabbin em now :D
Eorl
Posted 08:20pm 07/3/12
Bought Dead Space, Where's My Water and looking at some others. I love cheap stuff.
Twisted
Posted 08:55pm 07/3/12
Bought Osmos and World of Goo. On Android and PC now :)
Whoop
Posted 09:20pm 07/3/12
I want the ability to do all of that stuff, without the internet. I'd love to not have to waste my limited quota downloading the same movie 5 times, or the same song or the same e-book.

Like what dropbox does, if it detects your computers/devices are on the same local network it links the 2 computers together and transfers them locally.

What would also be mega-awesome-fantastico is if I could whack a dvd in my computer (because i'm not buying my media collection again) and that movie would automagically appear on my phone/tablet/wide screen in the toilet/whatever.

Until my demands are met, do not want.