points out that DICE has a heady to plan to get back behind the Battlefield 3 eightball, with a list of bug fixes coming in this week, as well as tweaks in the coming weeks to address the game's balance and performance, among other things.
Here's what's dropping over Origin this week:
- Support for Intel's new Ivy Bridge product line (as yet unreleased)
- Fixes for two reproducible client crashes:
- Oilfields - Conquest Large - Fixed a client crash when users spawn in certain vehicles.
- Canals - Rush - Fixed a client crash at the 2nd set of mcoms if the player drives a vehicle into the vicinity of the exploding rocket battery.
- AMD Radeon 7xxx series performance improvements
We'll let you know as soon as DICE reveals any new improvements and tweaks in the coming weeks.
As a conversational aside, are you still playing Battlefield 3?