Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Post by trog @ 09:27am 26/11/11 | 13 Comments
Day three of the Steam Sales continues with some more good titles - if you missed out on any of these during the year, now is your chance to pick them up:
Friday's Daily Deals Include:
Some hard to resist deals in there.

steamsales

carson
Posted 10:19am 26/11/11
Dead Island is good if you have chums to play with and don't have it already.
d^
Posted 10:20am 26/11/11
They also have theTotal War Mega Pack. Unfortunately it's missing Shogun 2.
Twisted
Posted 11:42am 26/11/11
I'm debating whether to get FM2012...tempted.
DeadlyDav0
Posted 11:45am 26/11/11
They also have theTotal War Mega Pack. Unfortunately it's missing Shogun 2.

lol. noob. that was on mega sale yesterday. Still a good price but was half the current price yesterday IIRC.
Nathan
Posted 11:52am 26/11/11
Not diggin today's deals, last two days were better IMO
trog
Posted 12:20pm 26/11/11
Every time the GTA franchise comes up for sale I'm tempted to buy it, just so I can have GTA:SA and VC lying around for sandbox action (and maybe modding one day if I ever have time), but I feel sort of stupid buying games that I already own for PS2/Xbox.
skythra
Posted 12:43pm 26/11/11
GTA emulates really poorly and you know you'll never want to look at it in 480p again. So best off buying it cheap if you ever think you wanna play through again..
Boxhead
Posted 01:58pm 26/11/11
I'm debating whether to get FM2012...tempted.
Goodbye life :)
trog
Posted 02:33pm 26/11/11
F*** it. Sold. I don't even really want to play through the single player campaign, I just want to fire it up randomly and run around and shoot people and run over pedestrians. I will definitely get $17~ worth of value out of it.
Nerfy
Posted 09:27pm 26/11/11
The last time I opened san andreas, I was so mortified by the graphics that I wondered how I ever played right through and loved it. This is coming from a guy who still launches dos games from time to time, 3d just doesn't age well. :/
TiT
Posted 06:23pm 27/11/11
ahhh i missed the GTA sale :(
The GuVna
Posted 08:37pm 28/11/11
Anyone get Dead Space 2? The co-op is meant to be rather good, Fear 3 co-op looks interesting also. Wouldn't mind have a crack at those if anyone else got them on the cheap
DeadlyDav0
Posted 09:50pm 28/11/11
ahhh i missed the GTA sale :(

Quite possibly it will be on again last day sale cause the GTA pack is normally very popular.

Dead Space 2 is awesome. Playing through my second run with different weapons. Didnt try coop. Fear 3 was ok but same s*** as fear 1+2 IMO. Not much scare factor either but thats probably because its the same scary s*** and fear 1+2.

Highly recommend Greed Corp for $2.50. GREAT indie game with a decent campaign and you can play against friends in a 2 or 3 or 4 player game.