I haven't heard of this happening to any of you cats since the game released, and I'd guess there's a decent split of you playing across both of the currently released platforms, and many waiting for the PC drop, but apparently some people have been having issues with Xbox 360 save files for Batman: Arkham City
simply "go missing".
The games US community manager, Andy Cataldo, has asked
then that anyone affected by the bug to report it, as they've had no luck reproducing the issue with their QA team.
Below is the information you need to supply the team so they can work on a fix:
- What version of the XBOX 360 hardware are you are experiencing the “disappearing save files” issue on?
- What storage method are you using to save your Batman: Arkham City game files to (i.e. XBOX 360 hard drive, XBOX 360 memory unit, USB drive)?
- What version of the XBOX 360 system software do you have on your machine?
- Are you running a Beta version of the forthcoming XBOX 360 “Holiday 2011” system update?
- Have you experienced the “disappearing save files” issue before and/or after installing any Batman: Arkham City DLC content (If yes, please be specific as to the DLC content you have downloaded)?
- Have you experienced the “disappearing save files” issue before and/or after installing either of Batman: Arkham City's two title updates?
Then all you need to do is contact firstname.lastname@example.org
, and hopefully they can get on to a fix. Anyone actually had any technical issues with the game at all?
Posted 10:59am 15/11/11
Posted 11:00am 15/11/11
Posted 11:03am 15/11/11
Posted 12:08pm 15/11/11
Steve, why must you taunt us PC users, all three platforms, bah
also, I doubt the PC version will have such bugs,
Posted 12:33pm 15/11/11
Posted 01:06pm 15/11/11
consume, feel better