Surprise! There is another with NVIDIA closing out the year with another member of the impressive GeForce RTX 30 Series family arriving on the scene.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founder's Edition Review
As a launch title for the PlayStation 5 it doesn't get much better than a follow-up to one of the best superhero games of all time.
Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales Review
Is it game enough to fill the Gerudo Valley-sized gap in our collective souls? Can it quench the unquenchable heart that lies still, awaiting the return of Link in Breath of the Wild 2?
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Review - A Link to the Past
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 11:40am 02/11/11 | 12 Comments
THQ have a long standing history with going the extra mile for PC versions of their games, and the forthcoming Saint Row: The Third is no different.

Volition has revealed the minimum and recommended PC specs as well as stipulated that the PC version is not a port, but rather a wholly built desktop game that also features a full Saints Video Record Mode that lets you record gameplay and upload your clips for the community to see.

Check out the PC specs below.
    Minimum
  • OS: Windows XP
  • Processor: 2GHz Dual Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2) or higher
  • Memory: 2GB System RAM or more
  • Graphics: 320MB Video RAM GPU w/ Shader Model 3.0 support
  • NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series or better
  • ATI Radeon HD3800 series or better
  • DirectX: 9.0c
  • Hard Drive: 10GB
  • Sound: 100 per cent DirectX 9.0C compliant sound card or equivalent onboard sound

• Recommended
  • OS: Microsoft Windows 7
  • Processor: Any Quad Core Processor (Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II X4) or 3.0+ Dual Core CPU
  • Memory: 4GB System RAM or more
  • Graphics: 1GB Video RAM GPU w/ Shader Model 4.0 support
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 400 series or better
  • ATI Radeon HD5000 series or better
  • DirectX: DirectX 11
  • Hard Drive: 10 GB
Saints Row: The Third is due out this November 18 on all three major platforms.

saints row: the thirdspecspcthqvolition
Buy now from SteamUS Only USD$14.99!

Reverend Evil
Posted 11:45am 02/11/11
Hmm, I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore games after how boring Rage was but the latest issue of Hyper gave this 9/10 and said it was heaps of fun to play. Also have Skyrim pre-ordered and I can see myself getting bored with that pretty quick. Hard decision.
bepatient
Posted 11:57am 02/11/11
I still have the second one on Steam and have never even installed it. I'm an idiot, I know.
Pirroh
Posted 12:40pm 02/11/11

The PC port for it is awful.
WirlWind
Posted 01:11pm 02/11/11
Bepatient, not missing much except a buggy ass port.

If you're running your CPU at exactly 3.2ghz though, it will probably work fine -_-

On the other hand, I was trying to play with my 4ghz phenom II and GTX 580 and it was literally unplayable...

Apparently the closer to a 360's CPU speed, the better the game runs, the further away, the slower/faster it runs and lags.
Hogfather
Posted 01:13pm 02/11/11
The PC port for it is awful.

Its ok with an XBOX controller.
LOTUK
Posted 03:21pm 02/11/11
I played them SR1&2 on the xbox, so never had any problems. Loved all the games and can't wait to add this to the pile of games coming out this last quarter. Spoiled for games, I love it!
Mordecai
Posted 04:18pm 02/11/11
I have been playing around with the "Initiation Station" (Character creation suite) that was released the other day. It's fun to play around with and make some weird looking people. I would suggest everyone that wants to play the game get it and play around. I got early access due to a code at another website but it should be up on PSN, XBL and Steam.

Checked and it is up (on Steam at least).
Sc00bs
Posted 05:22pm 02/11/11

im finding downloading games playing 10-20min and if i like it buy it, otherwise delete is a good system these days.

Way too many hyped up games that are dogballs when you play them
WirlWind
Posted 08:26pm 02/11/11
Welcome to the last 5 years, Scoobs :P

PC piracy in and of itself isn't causing lost sales, but rather the people find out how s*** the game is from pirating, then realise it's not worth the money.

So basically, make good games devs! Piracy has actually made me BUY games before!
carson
Posted 08:33pm 02/11/11

This!
BladeRunner
Posted 02:11am 06/11/11
Get 15% off pre-orders at GMG. This includes Saints Row 3. Use the code

PERFE-CTPRE-ORDER!

skythra
Posted 10:23am 06/11/11
Its ok with an XBOX controller.

True of so many ported games. So glad i spent a few dollars on a wireless dongle to get my xbox controllers to work
Piracy has actually made me BUY games before!
While not good justification for piracy, I too pirated quake 3 for maybe 3 weeks. Then I wanted to play online instead of sharing a CD key with my friend and having to get off every time he wanted to play. I only wanted to play that much because Quake 3 was awesome.

Nowdays I rarely pre-order a game. I pre ordered SC2, WoW (vanilla) and WC3:TFT. If it's not a blizzard game I have not pre-ordered it.

Actually that's a lie, i pre-ordered whatever that Warhammer Online MMORPG was. With the pre-order i downpaid 20 dollars and got an online code to play the beta. After being horribly disappointed I reneged on my pre order and only lost 20 dollars. I have spent 20 dollars much better in video game terms.