Trion Worlds will be dropping their fifth major update for Rift next week, which features all new content for the MMORPG including Planar Attunement, Veteran Awards, a new Warfront and much, much more.
Now the time has come for players to begin a fresh chapter in their Rift journey as new, sinister threats begin to emerge. Ashes of History kicks off the game’s next evolution with a host of new features and additional content, including post level-50 advancement, duo dungeons, a new Warfront, and much more.
Features in the update include:
- Planar Attunement - Advance beyond level 50 with Planar Attunement. Every quest completed and planespawn slain brings you closer toyour next planar upgrade.
- Chronicles - Teams of two players (or one, if you’ve got the gear) can take on Rift Chronicles, exploring breathtaking dungeons — including Greenscale’s Blight, Hammerknell, and the Chronicles of Attunement—in fun, story-driven adventures!
- New Warfront: Library of the Runemasters - PvP combat erupts in Hammerknell’s Library of the Runemasters. Race the enemy faction to control Dwarven secrets, and rise through the ranks in this pulse-pounding new Warfront.
- Master Dungeon – Darkening Deeps now sports a Master Dungeon mode. Rebalanced for elite groups of Ascended, the Master Dungeon holds epic challenges and epic rewards.
- Veteran Rewards - Subscribers earn rewards the longer they play Rift, including special gear, a personal vendor, and a portable mailbox.
- AddOns Beta – Customize your play with new AddOns Beta, fan-created mods for your Rift user interface.
Do we have any regular Rift players here on AusGamers? And if so, feel free to jump into the Comments section and let us know if all of the above sounds the goods.