October sees the release of new DLC for Obsidian's Dungeon Siege III called "Treasures of the Sun".
The new content arrives for all three platforms and will take players out of Ehb and into the Aranoi Desert in search of a lost Legion soldier. Story aside, the new content also delivers a host of new gameplay features:
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
- Level up to 35: DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN will further power up players by raising DUNGEON SIEGE III's existing level cap from 30 to 35.
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in DUNGEON SIEGE III.
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
If you haven't checked out our review of Dungeon Siege III yet, click here to have a look
Posted 03:44pm 02/9/11
Posted 04:13pm 02/9/11
Posted 04:19pm 02/9/11
Posted 04:59pm 02/9/11