Even after testing for several days, we didn’t need to plug this in for charging.
HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless's Amazing 300-Hour Battery Life
The Roccat Kone XP looks like something from the future, or at least a vision of it as depicted in any number of cyberpunk-inspired cityscapes.
Roccat Kone XP Gaming Mouse is RGB Heaven
We sit down with Zenimax Online Studios to discuss The Elder Scrolls Online’s latest year-long adventure, adding a competitive card game to the MMO, and more…
The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle Interview
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 07:57pm 10/08/11 | 9 Comments
As promised, we've now posted up the full interview AusGamers did with id Software's Tim Willits at this year's QuakeCon, where we go into depth about the iterative gameplay design process of RAGE, mod-support, dedicated servers, dead bodies and, of course, id turning the ripe young age of 20 this year.

Willits is a pleasure to interview and offers some great insights into the development process of a game like RAGE as well as what it's like to work at a company like id, and how he feels about the studio climbing back to the top of the FPS mountain, or even around it.

As usual, we have a full video interview and transcript for you, both of which you'll find here.

ausgamersid softwareragetim willitsinterviewquakecon
Buy now from Games 101 Only AUD$9.95!

mteejay
Posted 08:18pm 10/8/11
great interview steve, super informative. keep up the great work. you ask all the good questions and get the real answers not just marketing garb. pre-ordered this one a while back.
Lewk
Posted 12:28am 11/8/11
Yeah I agree, I love how you just ask random questions that make them think about the answer and not unload a whole lot of pre-thought-out marketing answers you get from every other god damn site.
ocarinaboy
Posted 01:56am 11/8/11
After about 1 and a half minutes in I was hoping for a punch up between these two.
Steve Farrelly
Posted 09:23am 11/8/11
Tim would probably take me
deeper
Posted 10:03am 11/8/11
guess it's semi off topic, can we see some more detailed pics of your sleeve? =P
Red
Posted 10:17am 11/8/11
AusGamers id Software's Time Willits Video Interview and Transcript

errr?
Steve Farrelly
Posted 10:22am 11/8/11
Good pick up Red. I have this weird thing where whenever I type Tim I almost always type Time, and often can't see that I did :P
Red
Posted 10:31am 11/8/11
and in the caption under the video...

I think I'm in the wrong field, maybe I should be an editor...
Steve Farrelly
Posted 11:47am 11/8/11
that one is fixed now too Red. and deeper - I'm not a piece of meat for you to ogle!