The official World of Warcraft blog has the details
of the patch 4.2 hotfixes that they've recently rolled out. As always it is a big list so check out the page for the full story, but here's a snippet:
- Balloon pets can no longer be sold to vendors.
- Flight points in Outlands should correctly display for characters created after the release of patch 4.2.
- Melee auto-attacks should properly trigger trinkets.
- Primal Fury is correctly triggered when Rake gets a critical hit, and is putting an extra combo point on the target.
- Starfall should no longer strike targets with which the druid is not in combat.
- Burning Adrenaline is properly removing the focus cost of Arcane Shot.
- Mutilate should now properly trigger trinkets.
- Deep Wounds should no longer incorrectly apply double damage when certain buffs are present on the warrior.
Also in WoW news, Develop noticed
in a recent Activision Blizzard meeting with investors they revealed that the MMO has dropped around 300,000 subscribers in the period between May and July, which they believe due to the increasing ability of players to get through new content.