Sony has Spider-Man... so here's why the big green Hulk is a perfect fit for Microsoft.
Hulk Smash! Making a Case for an Exclusive Hulk Game for Xbox
Nintendo's fun take on the competitive team shooter makes it's return as a great new addition to the Switch line-up.
Slammin' Salmon - Splatoon 2 Reviewed
E3 2017 was full of great games and great surprises, and here's our sleeper-hit from the show
Preview: Call of Cthulhu is a Call to Classic Horror Innovation
An in-depth look at everything from price, games, and hardware to find out if it's worth picking one up.
Good Cop/Bad Cop – The Case For the Xbox One X
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 10:05am 22/07/11 | 8 Comments
DICE have sent through an extended trailer for the multiplayer map they had playing out at this year's E3, "Operation Metro" centered around the Paris Stock Exchange, serving up more reasons for you to buy a mop to wipe up the drool this game's visual feast invariably creates.

Today's trailer shows off a few different locations in the large map, including a subways station, all while reminding us the game walked out of E3 with countless nominations and wins across myriad category. In other words, it kicked ass.

As usual, watch the trailer embedded below, or click here for the HD option. And if you haven't seen it yet, our own hands-on impressions from this mutliplayer map can be found here.

dicebattlefield 3multiplayertrailereapchands-on
Buy now from Green Man Gaming Only GBP£12.99!

TiT
Posted 11:30am 22/7/11
just need a video card for this game, just wondering does anyone know if nvidia bring out any new video cards soon or should i be looking to get one?
Intergage
Posted 11:44am 22/7/11
Already got my new PC and screens, mouse and keyboard setup my room for 3 weeks of BF3. :)
Intergage
Posted 11:45am 22/7/11

Gforce 590 is pretty expensive but well worth the money.. I got one and It's currently playing Crysis on Ultra settings with 100+ FPS. :D
Sc00bs
Posted 11:45am 22/7/11
yeah im def going to need to get my desktop puter back up and running, my lappy wont be able to run this one at med-high :(
Mosfxx
Posted 11:49am 22/7/11
I'm hoping my lappy runs it at high.
Reality
Posted 12:20pm 22/7/11
as excited as I am for this game, it gives me the vibe that it's simply BC2 on a new engine (even the sprint speed and animations are the same), and perhaps not the true wide-open-maps battlefield sequel we've all come to expect (me at least). i'm also not getting my hopes up about the netcode (bc2 was shocking in that respect). but i'll play it, for sure.
Eorl
Posted 01:56pm 22/7/11
But BC2 was good. Damn good. It wasn't BF2, but it was it's own thing. It was fun, it was exciting, and I spent easily 200+ hours in it. This looks to be a mix of BC2/BF2 and BF2142. It will be awesome, and you will obviously enjoy it.
ravn0s
Posted 02:20pm 22/7/11
i maxed out assault, recon and medic in bc2 and then stopped playing.