Good news for fans of the Armed Assault series this morning with Bohemia shooting out a press releasing confirming that they're working on new title in their popular series of realistic tactical shooters:
* Single-Player Campaign - Evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended & story-driven campaign.
* Vehicles & Weapons - Control a multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with accurate simulation; shoot anything from pistols to sophisticated weapon platforms.
* Physical Simulation & Improved Animations - Take advantage of PhysXT supported vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system.
* Rich & Authentic Environment - Explore an unsurpassed military combat experience set on an authentic Mediterranean island modelled from real geographic data.
* Multiplayer Gameplay - Experience both cooperative & competitive scenarios with the full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux.
* Completely Extensible & Moddable - Design & create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive & easy-to-use mission editor.
* Customizable Soldier Load - Choose your uniform; assemble your weapon kit; change your load-out; get loaded up.
Great to note special attention paid to dedicated servers in the main feature list of the first press release - maybe people are starting to take notice!
A few screenshots have been released, which you can check out on our game page
. The game will be shown off at E3 - we will, of course, be there - so expect plenty more details coming soon.