The latest in NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Ryzen is going mobile, here's our picks of the biggest announcements from CES 2021.
The Best Gaming Laptops of 2021
We chat with the author behind the new original short story set in the Overwatch universe about the creative process, lore, and more.
Stone by Stone - Interview with Overwatch Author Christie Golden
The MSI Optix MAG274R is as much a great 1080p display as it is affordable.
MSI Optix MAG274R Review - The Affordable Display to Beat
With GeForce RTX 30 Series and AMD RX 6000 Series graphics, and the dawn of HDMI 2.1 -- we’re bringing you our picks of the best gaming displays as announced at CES 2021.
The Best Gaming Displays Coming This Year
Post by Deviouz @ 04:18pm 26/04/11 | 10 Comments
Amidst the PSN network downtime, Sony today announced 2 new products to be released this year just in-time for Christmas.

The S1 and S2 tablet devices are both equipped with Android 3.0, WiFi and 3G/4G, are PlayStation Certified, allowing users to play PlayStation One games through the PlayStation Suite.

The S1has a single 9.4-inch display, while the S2 boasts two 5.5 inch screens in a clamshell design. Some pictures are online as well, and more information is available in the official press release. promoted/edited forum item

androidplaystationsonytablet

trog
Posted 04:51pm 26/4/11
Promoted + achievemented! Good find.

I like how they call the clamshell design "unprecedented". I guess it is, if you've never seen a Nintendo DS and have no imagination. I sorta like the idea of it (always paranoid about screens) but will be interested to see how bulky it is as a result.
scuzzy
Posted 04:54pm 26/4/11
They take the linux out of playstation, then put it back in?
FraktuRe
Posted 04:56pm 26/4/11
Well I've never seen a clamshell tablet before, which the DS is definitely not, so I guess you could say it is a first.
Deviouz
Posted 05:05pm 26/4/11
I also think the development process app wise could be a bit confused, with the difference in screen sizes (story of android in general) but I can see the S1 selling better
Horizon
Posted 05:29pm 26/4/11
High Tech plastic to play antiquated games......
Nerfington
Posted 05:51pm 26/4/11
If you can play bugs bunny lost in time it's totally worth it..
Midda
Posted 05:55pm 26/4/11

Acer did it last year.

Reality
Posted 07:53pm 26/4/11
no more buttons! smudgy touchscreens are the way of the future!!
scuzzy
Posted 09:08pm 26/4/11
no more buttons! smudgy touchscreens are the way of the future!!
don't forget glass surfaces that make it impossible to to use anywhere but inside a dark room.
Jayman