All done and wrapped is the Open Beta for World of Tanks and after 6500 games I can still rate it (see my review
) as a 7.8.
But wait, there's more:
- Premium tanks for those players who registered using special Closed Beta Test keys (M3 Stuart and Valentine) are to be assigned (extra slot included).
- Closed Beta Test participants registered prior to January 27, 2011 00:00:00 UTC with 1,000 or more battles played according to profile statistics are to be rewarded with M4A2E4 gift tank (extra slot included).
- Social contacts are to be removed (friends and ingnore lists).
- Registered clans and their members are to be carried over to the release.
- Hardwipe / full reset is to be performed: experience, gold, credits, research progress, modules, equipment, achievements and medals are to be reset.
Post-release, there will be no free in-game gold - it will cost USD$6.95 for 1250, USD$14.95 for 3000, or USD$99.95 for 25000.
Don't forget though, the game will be free to download and play, you don't have to buy gold. Progress through the ranks will be slow - but what do you expect for free?