With the arrival of Wrath of the Lich King Classic we sit down with the team to discuss the process, making changes, and the goals for the Classic team.
Blizzard on World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Classic
Check out all the key releases on all platforms for October, 2022!
October is a BIG month for releases in 2022. Here's why...
Another Aussie-made gem, and a wonderful spin on the Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing genre.
Wylde Flowers - Utterly Charming
A slice of life full of meaning, and an Aussie made gem to boot
Wayward Strand Review
Post by Steve Farrelly @ 11:08am 06/04/11 | 11 Comments
CD Projekt have given us a run-down of the recommended and minimum system requirements your PC will need in order to take Geralt on his next massive adventure with The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, which we have for you below as well as a handful of new screens. Click the thumbnails to see them all.

Minimum System Requirements
  • OS: Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+
  • Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista and Windows 7
  • Video Card: 512 MB RAM, supporting Pixel Shader 3.0 (Nvidia GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD3850)
Recommended System Requirements
  • OS: Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad or AMD Phenom X4
  • Memory: 3 GB Windows XP / 4 GB Windows Vista and Windows 7
  • Video Card: 1 GB RAM, supporting Pixel Shader 3.0 (Nvidia GeForce GTX260 or ATI Radeon HD4850)
Additionally, the game will support an Xbox 360 controller for play also.

cd projektthe witcher 2 assassins of kingsscreenshotspc system requirementsspecs

Sc00bs
Posted 11:11am 06/4/11
Additionally, the game will support an Xbox 360 controller for play also.

thats a pretty cool feature, but who will use it? isnt the entire point of getting it on pc so you can use your mouse +kb ?

For fighting, racing and other games it would be awesome tho
Steve Farrelly
Posted 11:22am 06/4/11
Sc00bs - I played this and seriously, I think it would suit a controller more. Combat and exploration would just work better with it IMO
Reverend Evil
Posted 11:50am 06/4/11
Hmm, I really wanna play this but I got burned by the first ones horrible control system and hearing that this is better played with a control pad doesn't fill me with confidence.
Steve Farrelly
Posted 11:51am 06/4/11
Reverend, it still controls awesomely with a mouse and keyboard - it's one of the key things they've approached since the first game, it's very pick-up-and-play, but in a good way
Reverend Evil
Posted 11:54am 06/4/11
Ok, but if you're wrong. Things are gonna be weird between us.
Scooter
Posted 11:57am 06/4/11
I still have the 1st one sitting there waiting for me to play it... but I do hope to actually get into it soon. The controlls are a little monged, something you would have to play for a while (hours) to get use to.

Maybe thats why then went with a controller... ?

Looks amazing, I wonder how it will play out.
Crakaveli
Posted 12:35pm 06/4/11
goty
Raazel
Posted 12:53pm 06/4/11
I picked up the last one on steam for 10 bucks a few weeks back. It wasn't all that spectacular, here's hoping for a better sequel.
Lynx
Posted 12:54pm 06/4/11
Mmmm this game looks flushed with colour.

I likey!
DM
Posted 01:08pm 06/4/11
Tried playing the first one and while some of it's comedy was good (f*****g a loud b**** in the windmill while onlookers think it's ghosts) it's random "lol crash you to desktop without warning" bugs weren't afraid to say hi so it's nearly impossible to do anything without saving every 5 minutes.
kettels
Posted 06:19pm 06/4/11
I'm really looking forward to this. Really liked the first one, although it did take many hours to get into