Valve have released a new update for Team Fortress 2 with a bunch of fixes and changes to the crafting system. The details from the official announcement
- Fixed a server crash caused by using the Half-Zatoichi to hit someone not holding a weapon.
- Fixed the Soldier/Demoman taunts not working correctly when the Half-Zatoichi is the active weapon.
- Fixed the Concheror animations not always playing correctly for players on the Blue team.
- Fixed a bug where players could switch weapons after deploying the Half-Zatoichi before they killed someone with it.
- Updated The Shogun Pack items to be tradeable.
- Crafting changes
- All recipes are now known to all players.
- Reduced the cost of most recipes.
- Items previously crafted using recipes that will be reduced in this update have been upgraded to Vintage quality.
I am completely out of touch with Team Fortress 2 these days so someone will have to translate in the comments what this means for the game!