I got all excited about an update to my favourite game right now... Until I read the (lack of) changes.
* Fixed where last round of upgraded ammo didn't have upgrade effect
* Jockeyed survivor now glows for infected team in all cases
* Fixed exploit that allowed Jockey players to get instant recharge of their ability
* Fixed Charger ability timer not resetting when killing a survivor with low health on their third strike
* Charger now applies a small amount of damage when charging through physic props
* Changed how requests are made to master server for group servers
* Fixed sorting on group servers UI
* Reduced update work on group servers UI
. It is obvious to me that Valve are actually yet to play L4D2. There are some fairly massive bugs in Versus and Scavenge mode yet to be fixed. Hurry up. Some bugs I swear they fixed in the original have reappeared in the sequel like the slow loading team swap issue that some people get.
promoted forum item