We're powering through reviews as best as possible here at AusGamers, as you may have seen over the past week, and that was really just a taste of the critical layout we plan on presenting between now and the end of the year (and beyond, as it were).
So, here we are again on another Monday morning with that all-important list of games rocking your week from today, right through to Sunday. We've seen some stellar games kicking it of late, let's see if this week maintains the strong Triple A momentum:
- Dragon Age: Origins Xbox 360, PC - For actual age, read the dragon's tooth rings (November 5)
- Tekken 6 PS3, Xbox 360 - Because everyone needs to smash a Panda every once in a while (November 5)
- Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time PS3 - Sub-title changed from: "A Plumber's Crack" for fear of a Nintendo legal backlash (November 5)
- Cricket Wii - VB, Whites, Mullets and Zinc not included (November 5)
- Rabbids Go Home Wii, DS - Rayman who? (November 5)
- Buzz! Quiz World PS3, PSP - Buzz! Soon to replace Wikipedia as most knowledgeable information source (November 5)
- Hasbro Family Game Night Vol. 2 Wii - Loser changes Granny's Depends (November 4)
- Fairytale Fights Xbox 360 - Glass Slipper sold seperately (November 4)
- Need For Speed Nitro DS - For commuters, relativity applies (November 4)
- Stoked Xbox 360 - Making up for a lack of Australian white Christmas (November 8)
So there you have another list of games for the week. Among these we're most excited for Dragon Age: Origins and Tekken 6, but Wii Cricket might also be worth a bit of a bash.
Of course this list of games comes ahead of the week with the two biggest hitter this year: Modern Warfare 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 - war of the sequels. As usual, drop us a line in the Comments if we missed anything and a huge thanks to Kosta for loaning me his wit on another Monday.
Stay tuned for the Weekly Wrap coming up next.