In the wake of the Sniper Vs Spy Update for Team Fortress 2 that was released last week, Valve have let us know there's now a required update to address a number of issues discovered during the extensive play periods since the initial update release.
Please run hldsupdatetool to receive it. The specific changes include:
- The Ambassador now does full critical hits on headshots, instead of mini crits
Cloak & Dagger Dead Ringer now fully drains the cloak meter, even if the Spy leaves cloak early
- Fixed Spy disguise menu not being visible in HUD minimal mode
- Server log improvements:
- Added "player_extinguish" event for servers to log when a Pyro extinguishes flame with the airburst
- Fixed kill descriptions for Force-A-Nature & Sandman, so server logs can distinguish them
- Identified feign deaths in the events sent to server logs
- Fixed server crash related to the Jarate
So there you have it. Jump on and get the fixes applied asap so as to start covering people in jarred pee with renewed balance and vigour.
edit: Apparently it's the Dead Ringer that drains, not the Cloak and Dagger as Valve originally reported.