A new update for Team Fortress 2 has landed:
- Added a duck timer that prevents duck spamming while running around on-ground.
- In-air, players are only allowed to duck once before they touch ground again.
- Fixed several bounding box issues with jumping, falling, and rocket jump air-walking. Bounding box should be much more accurate there now.
- Increased backstab check so that Spies can side-stab again.
- When disguising, Spies now always start showing the primary weapon in their disguise, and can then switch it with the last-disguise key.
There's a bunch of other changes and tweaks - check the full list
for the low-down.