The revolution continues. Skate 2 ups the ante in delivering all the grit, creativity and culture of skateboarding by letting you skate it your way – both on and off the board.
Flaunt your style like never before. Shred the streets of New San Vanelona with double your bag of tricks and show off your skills with the all-new skate.Reel. Or personalize a challenge by moving in-world objects to create your own spots which can then be uploaded, shared and experienced by others around the world.
In Skate 2, San Vanelona is nothing like you remembered. It's been five long years since your mysterious disappearance from the skate scene, and much has changed in the wake of "the disaster-too-gnarly-to-be-named." After a mass evacuation, Mongocorp rebuilt the city but their zealous protection of private property has put a damper on the once thriving skate population. Your mission is to rebuild your career and revive the New San Vanelona skate scene. You have to take back the city ... one spot at a time.
* Double Your Bag of Tricks—Take to the streets and own the spots of New San Vanelona with new tricks like one-foots, handplants, hippy jumps, and more
* Move It! - Get off your board and move in-game objects to create your ultimate spots to skate and destroy.
* Change the Face of the City— You can't rebuild the scene alone—call on your crew to uncap the spots, drain the pools, and provide some personal security.
* Hall of Meat— Punish your skater in the harshest ways possible with all-new bone-crushing bail physics. The new Thrasher Hall of Meat mode features brutal slam challenges complete with gestures to customize your gnarliest bails.
* Create Spots - After you've moved stuff around to create the best spots, show them off. Upload your custom spots, download other gamers' stuff to skate, and vote on whose spots rule.
* More Online Skating— Roll seamlessly between single player and online skate sessions and compete for cold hard cash and/or glory in the new competitive online modes.
* Express Yourself - Use the Graphics Creator to build custom graphics, then slap them on your hats, hoodies, and decks. Once you've personalized your skater, film your sickest lines with the expanded skate.Reel and share your vids with the world.