For the first time, the fan-favorite LEGO City vehicles and play sets come to life in LEGO® City: Undercover, exclusively for the new Wii U console. Players assume the identity of Chase McCain, an undercover detective armed with clever disguises. The mission is to put a stop to
the fiendish Rex Fury and end his crime wave in LEGO City. As players run, drive and even fly through the city, they’ll use the Wii U GamePad controller as a new police gadget.
• The Wii U GamePad is woven seamlessly into the game-play experience.
Players use it to scan for hidden clues and criminals, receive mission
updates and place waypoints on an overhead city map that displays their
position in real time.
• Experience LEGO City like never before. Players will encounter familiar play
sets come to life as they explore the vast city, looking for clues to bring Rex
Fury to justice.
• Players can go undercover with a variety of disguises, including a firefighter,
a construction worker and even a robber, and use their unique abilities to
solve puzzles and access new areas of the city.
• There are more than 100 vehicles for players to collect and use to explore
the city, including sports cars, motorcycles and even aircraft.
• LEGO video games are known for their humor and parody, and LEGO City:
Undercover delivers this and more with fully voiced characters and ambient
crowds, bringing LEGO City to life.