Described by top scientists as Monkey Island meets Diablo, DeathSpank's gameplay is divided between uncovering the epic story via conversations, solving complex puzzles, equipping your character to maximize his dispensing of justice, not to mention his charming good looks, plus battling just about anything that moves. As DeathSpank vanquishes evil and heroes the downtrodden, he will collect loot, level up, collect loot, acquire new abilities and of course, collect loot.
DeathSpank features witty dialog, improbable scenarios, unexpected villains, and a robust collecting system for weapons, armor, items, and abilities. The action is easily accessible for short bursts of unsupervised fun, but the story is revealed over 15+ hours of gameplay. In addition, you can choose to search out rare items and tackle DeathSpank's many side quests.
- Massive seamless world with no load screens!
- Hundreds of pieces of Armor!
- Hundreds of weapons!
- A real story... not a crappy videogame story!
- Mind numbing - yet completely fair - adventure game puzzles!
- A mysterious thing called The Artifact!
- A beautifully hand crafted Quest Log to keep track of Important and Unimportant things to do!
- Stuff that blows up!
- Stuff that doesn't blow up!
- The most interesting and eccentric cast you've ever seen!