We take DICE's latest Battlefield installment for an in-depth review run -- how does it fare?
Five Times a Charm - Battlefield V | Review
At BlizzCon 2018 we sat down with the team behind the upcoming mobile game Diablo Immortal to talk about bringing the franchise to an even smaller screen.
Talking Diablo Immortal with Blizzard
Plus, of course, plenty of B.O.B. - Ashe’s trusty Omnic sidekick.
Talking Overwatch and the 29th Hero Ashe with Jeff Kaplan
Our in-depth conversation with with Microsoft’s Chris Charla, the head of its indie platform – ID@Xbox.
In Conversation - Talking Indies and More with Chris Charla
Recommendations for Software Development Course
GoldenEagle
Queensland
1 posts

Hi,

I'm after recommendations for any courses that I can do to help me become qualified in Software Development.

There's so many courses available but the best one that I've found to-date, which also includes training around the development of an Android Mobile App is from Australis College.

The course information is located in the link below - any feedback about how the course looks would be really appreciated.

https://www.australiscollege.edu.au/information-technology-courses/diploma-of-software-development-mobile-application/

Thanks,

01:11pm 21/02/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:11pm 21/02/18 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
9576 posts
Yep, Harvards CS50 and MIT's CS 6.001 are the best place to start. Plus, they're putable and look great on a resume if you continue through just to have "Harvard" or "MIT" on there.
07:18am 22/02/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40997 posts
Find perl courses, then sit back and wait for the fat stax to roll in.
08:46am 22/02/18 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
9577 posts
You mean AI/Tensor, right? $400k straight out of uni.
11:49am 22/02/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:49am 22/02/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.