Researching the world of Warhammer proved to be somewhat similar to their deep dives into real world history. Creative Assembly open up about the latest Total War.
Talking Total War Warhammer II with Creative Assembly
The looming Darkness has not consumed Bungie at this point in time. Quite the contrary. Destiny 2 is the glorious self-rez fans have been praying for.
Out of Orbit - Our Full and Complete Destiny 2 Review
With the NES emulator naming of 'flog' it showcases the ability for the Switch to play NES games. But, it also raises the question of - why?
The Heart-Warming Story Behind the Hidden NES Golf Game in Every
Having recently entered the Early Access stage of development, we go hands-on with the latest build of id Software's Quake Champions.
Fraggin' Good Times - Hands-On with Quake Champions
Website for Programming Projects?
greazy
Brisbane, Queensland
6041 posts
Hi,

After a website(s) that is for programmers who come together and work on a project as a collective. I remember finding one a while ago but I can't seem to input the correct keywords into google. Im sure someone will link to something extremely obvious.
08:22pm 25/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:22pm 25/09/13 Permalink
Denominator
Brisbane, Queensland
980 posts
github
08:25pm 25/09/13 Permalink
one point twenty one
Gold Coast, Queensland
45 posts
+1

Also, Microsoft offers free TFS for teams of up to 5 people: here Totally rocks. Not limited to .NET dev, you can check in whatever languages you're using. TFS Features
09:27pm 25/09/13 Permalink
greazy
Brisbane, Queensland
6042 posts
I dont think he wants a wanna be bioinformatician. Thanks guys.
10:44pm 25/09/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
22205 posts
bioinformatician
a what?
02:55am 26/09/13 Permalink
TicMan
Melbourne, Victoria
8745 posts
You can access my private repos and work on all the work I'm doing .. it's err, yeah a community driven model for sure *cough*
08:40am 26/09/13 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Brisbane, Queensland
37397 posts
Hi,After a website(s) that is for programmers who come together and work on a project as a collective. I remember finding one a while ago but I can't seem to input the correct keywords into google. Im sure someone will link to something extremely obvious.
there are billions - what exactly are you looking to do?
09:53am 26/09/13 Permalink
HerbalLizard
Brisbane, Queensland
5856 posts
Github or running up some SVN or GIT on something like digital ocean which is cheap as f***
08:17pm 26/09/13 Permalink
TicMan
Melbourne, Victoria
8746 posts
On hosted version control +1 BitBucket over GitHub for non-community repositories.
09:58pm 26/09/13 Permalink
Viper119
Other International
2197 posts
Github unless the requirements are more specific, it can do private repos and communities.
07:47pm 27/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:47pm 27/09/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.