We take id Software's classic on the road, literally, to see how it stacks up on the Nintendo Switch.
DOOM. Nintendo Switch. Review.
An in-depth behind-the-scenes look at the game. And bass fishing.
How Ubisoft Bottled Beauty and Batshit Crazy for Far Cry 5
Join us on a chronological journey as we go through some of the highlights from three decades of Creative Assembly, the studio responsible for the brilliant Total War.
Celebrating 30 Years of Creative Assembly
Recently we had the chance to sit down with the head of Microsoft’s indie game service ID@Xbox, Chris Charla, to discuss all things Xbox, indie, and the future of the platform.
Talking Indies and Xbox One X with ID@Xbox Director Chris Charla
Website set up to hook-up extra-marital affairs
Pinky
Melbourne, Victoria
5410 posts
Ever heard of http://www.ashleymadison.com/ ?

Guy founder was on Nova this arvo. Monogamous himself, happily married. Parents married forever, didn't cheat. Normal, stable, happy sounding dude - just came up with the business model and actioned it.

Original markets UK, US and Canada. In these markets he said men were the main clients. Brought it to Australia and here wom are supposedly the major clientele :-/

Had a look on the Nova website, couldn't find the audio yet.

Anyway, I think it's fair enough. Why not have this site? I don't have any moral problems with it. Wouldn't use it myself though.
06:40pm 12/04/10 Permalink
system
Internet
--
06:40pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
4262 posts
I don't see what the problem is. This shouldn't be illegal, it's up to individuals what they do, and to say there's a "victim" in cheating is bulls***.

If a couple allows or doesn't want their partner sleeping with others, that's between them - not your or my morals or ethics.
06:43pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Insom
Brisbane, Queensland
3342 posts
exactly

no harm done except to the cuckolded spouses
06:53pm 12/04/10 Permalink
imitation
Brisbane, Queensland
3700 posts
We need an internet filter
07:18pm 12/04/10 Permalink
tequila
Brisbane, Queensland
6663 posts
who is trying to say it should be illegal?
since when was cheating illegal? heh

imo if your relationship was going to end with your partner cheating on you, it was going to happen regardless of this website or not
07:22pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
5833 posts
No s***. IMO visiting that website is grounds for divorce.
07:25pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Triamks
Brisbane, Queensland
2909 posts
^ Oh no!
08:42pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Kat
11833 posts
Only certain people are going to visit and or use the website, and even if a website makes it easier, they are still capable of doing it.

It's a business. As long as there is no defamation against spouses, no biggy
08:43pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Damo
Brisbane, Queensland
4533 posts
**making account now**
08:46pm 12/04/10 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Brisbane, Queensland
30226 posts
a website to do what people have been doing ever since marriage was invented!

http://trog.qgl.org/up/oh-the-humanity.jpg
08:48pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Kat
11834 posts
LIFE IS SHORT, HAVE AN AFFAIR.™

hahahahahahahahah
08:50pm 12/04/10 Permalink
f**les
Brisbane, Queensland
5724 posts
Adult matchmaker does the same thing doesn't it?
IMO its got nothing to do with anyone else , people should mind their own business. :)

Haha yea Kat that made me chuckle, then I made an account and some chick sent me photos of 3 chicks in a bath oh my GOD it was awesome, I can send you the .zip if you like?
08:53pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Saint
Cainer
Brisbane, Queensland
2669 posts
If they ensure they promote and encourage people using the site to get help with regards to their relationship or tell their partner they aren't happy then I see no real problem with it.
09:33pm 12/04/10 Permalink
iWhoop
Brisbane, Queensland
15964 posts
I don't see what the problem is. This shouldn't be illegal, it's up to individuals what they do, and to say there's a "victim" in cheating is bulls***.

If a couple allows or doesn't want their partner sleeping with others, that's between them - not your or my morals or ethics.

The victims are the children caught in the middle of a messy divorce because someone couldn't keep it in their pants.

Brought it to Australia and here wom are supposedly the major clientele :-/

I assume that's supposed to say women are the main clients? If so, it's probably because aussie men are too busy sitting on their arse watching cricket & drinking piss to even notice their poor woman is even alive :(
09:41pm 12/04/10 Permalink
BOOST
Brisbane, Queensland
280 posts
I'd run the site for a couple of years then release all the details of everyone that joined haha. that'll teach the f*****s
09:45pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Pinky
Melbourne, Victoria
5418 posts
I assume that's supposed to say women are the main clients? If so, it's probably because aussie men are too busy sitting on their arse watching cricket & drinking piss to even notice their poor woman is even alive :(

Haha. I was a bit skeptical actually - I was thinking when he said it that it was a sales pitch like, "Desperate dudes there are heaps of dirty wives on this site whoop whooop!" when there probably actually isn't.

I'd also like to know how many on the site are even married anyway. Probably pretty few. One partner is handful enough for me.
10:14pm 12/04/10 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
930 posts
This site is probably more for deads**** who can't fill out a form on eHarmony or who are too devo find anything that way, theyre probably after some redhotpie nasty skank
10:22pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Mantorok
Brisbane, Queensland
4722 posts
Geez, you sure know a lot of adult dating sites. How many have you got a profile on?
10:40pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Pinky
Melbourne, Victoria
5419 posts
theyre probably after some redhotpie nasty skank

lol, care to share a groganus worthy experience with us trillion?
10:45pm 12/04/10 Permalink
Zylox
Brisbane, Queensland
1329 posts
my missus would burn my c***
05:39am 13/04/10 Permalink
Eds
Brisbane, Queensland
9404 posts
Brought it to Australia and here wom are supposedly the major clientele :-/

Actually he just said that the women demographic was higher here. 30% women, 70% men in US, Canda and UK. Australia was 36% women which was the highest they have seen on the site. So still not the majority.

Another interesting fact was Monday mornings is their highest peak time of the week.
06:27am 13/04/10 Permalink
iTOM
Brisbane, Queensland
183 posts
OP pwnzed by Eds
07:31am 13/04/10 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:31am 13/04/10 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.