We take id Software's classic on the road, literally, to see how it stacks up on the Nintendo Switch.
DOOM. Nintendo Switch. Review.
An in-depth behind-the-scenes look at the game. And bass fishing.
How Ubisoft Bottled Beauty and Batshit Crazy for Far Cry 5
Join us on a chronological journey as we go through some of the highlights from three decades of Creative Assembly, the studio responsible for the brilliant Total War.
Celebrating 30 Years of Creative Assembly
Recently we had the chance to sit down with the head of Microsoft’s indie game service ID@Xbox, Chris Charla, to discuss all things Xbox, indie, and the future of the platform.
Talking Indies and Xbox One X with ID@Xbox Director Chris Charla
New forum issue...sorta
Reverend Evil™
Wynnum, Queensland
17447 posts
Dunno if this is happening for anyone else but when using the QGL skin and then looking at online people, the names are in black on a dark blue background. Impossible to see unless you highlight over with the mouse.
10:16am 10/04/10 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:16am 10/04/10 Permalink
Tiny
Brisbane, Queensland
1779 posts
It's just you man.

I got black writing on white background.

edit: Wait I'm a moron, i had the wrong skin on. You are correct. Impossible to read.
10:25am 10/04/10 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
10997 posts

There's a QGL skin? I dunno, I just use http://qgl.ausforums.com .. :)
01:14pm 10/04/10 Permalink
iStrawman
Brisbane, Queensland
2605 posts
Yeah i noticed that problem long ago but didn't bother to mention it.

Now that you mention it, it's a problem.
01:32pm 10/04/10 Permalink
iWhoop
Brisbane, Queensland
15929 posts
Weird problem I wasn't able to replicate, when I posted the vehicular connectivity thread and it redirected me back to the thread after posting it, the bread crumbs ended at "general chat", the name of the thread was nowhere to be found. A subsequent test post didn't do it so I dunno what happened.
01:36pm 10/04/10 Permalink
Opec
Brisbane, Queensland
6379 posts
I get this intermittent problem where my forum preferences (such as showing people's sigs, number of pages etc) are not shown the first time it loads the page. But if I hit reload, the page loads with all my preferences... it's weird and it only happens sometimes - like it's not reading my cookie or something properly the first time. I'm logged in (I can see the logged in thingy at the top of the page)...... not sure if it's my issue or not.. I'm using Chrome.
02:03pm 10/04/10 Permalink
FaceMan
Brisbane, Queensland
2912 posts
Im still getting the QGL in the corner loading and the browser locks up for 15secs then QGL loads fine. Doesnt happen everytime. Its not as bad as it was a few weeks ago.

Ive done virus and spyware scan so im fairly sure its not me, only happens with the front page.
05:47pm 10/04/10 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Brisbane, Queensland
30189 posts
plz save all this stuff for the other thread. Rev; this is a known bug and will get fixed asap!
05:55pm 10/04/10 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:55pm 10/04/10 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page