We take id Software's classic on the road, literally, to see how it stacks up on the Nintendo Switch.
DOOM. Nintendo Switch. Review.
An in-depth behind-the-scenes look at the game. And bass fishing.
How Ubisoft Bottled Beauty and Batshit Crazy for Far Cry 5
Join us on a chronological journey as we go through some of the highlights from three decades of Creative Assembly, the studio responsible for the brilliant Total War.
Celebrating 30 Years of Creative Assembly
Recently we had the chance to sit down with the head of Microsoft’s indie game service ID@Xbox, Chris Charla, to discuss all things Xbox, indie, and the future of the platform.
Talking Indies and Xbox One X with ID@Xbox Director Chris Charla
Awesome site: http://www.jimcarrey.com/
koopz
New Zealand
8590 posts
I'm not a massive fan of web technology, though this just blew me away with all the work that's gone into it.

Well worth a look: Jim Carrey's webby
11:25am 23/02/10 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:25am 23/02/10 Permalink
$ack
Brisbane, Queensland
1087 posts
11:27am 23/02/10 Permalink
BillyHardball
Brisbane, Queensland
10106 posts
Wow, awesome site. I'm a huge fan of Carrey's. Just a shame he gives so much money to his crazy and dangerous girlfriend Jenny McCarthy.
11:32am 23/02/10 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
28095 posts
:(
we've got friends that are anti vaccine.

they make me sad.

its weird though, like religion, anti vaccine people are often intelligent, rational people, just a little bit spazzy
11:39am 23/02/10 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
4156 posts
I dunno, if this was the boring days before youtube, that would be awesome, but it's not.
11:40am 23/02/10 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Brisbane, Queensland
29491 posts
but youtube is a bunch of retards taking videos of themselves getting hurt, whereas that is intended to be more like a work of art - I think they're miles apart
11:42am 23/02/10 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
4165 posts
Jim Carreys site is about as easy to navigate as the famous old crumpler site.
11:45am 23/02/10 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
4157 posts
The Jim Carrey site requires effort on my part, whereas I could go on youtube and just watch him sing "Imposter" and do the tranny aerobic instructor and just be plain entertained.
11:47am 23/02/10 Permalink
demon
Brisbane, Queensland
5237 posts
cool site! i'm not a huge jim carrey fan... but it's cool to see something a bit new in a website rather than the tired old predictable s***.
11:51am 23/02/10 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
15163 posts
it's amazing how pro-vaccine people let their body be injected with stuff they know nothing about and just... believe - treating the vaccine like a religion maybe???
02:25pm 23/02/10 Permalink
konstie
Melbourne, Victoria
642 posts
it's amazing how pro-vaccine people let their body be injected with stuff they know nothing about and just... believe - treating the vaccine like a religion maybe???

insightful. you've opened up my eyes, and my veins.
02:36pm 23/02/10 Permalink
greazy
Brisbane, Queensland
2972 posts
hahah infi nice troll.

Jim and to be more accurate, his gf is absolutely crazy thinking that a vaccine made her son autistic and that a simple diet change cured him.

nice troll.
02:46pm 23/02/10 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
17154 posts
You have to be careful on calling infi out on trolling. Sometimes he really is as stupid as he sounds.
02:52pm 23/02/10 Permalink
skythra
Brisbane, Queensland
1894 posts
You have to be careful on calling infi out on trolling. Sometimes he really is as stupid as he sounds.
I'm seriously considering this as my sig
03:08pm 23/02/10 Permalink
Insom
Brisbane, Queensland
3295 posts
i'm beginning to think former playmates might not be the go-to people on medical advice
06:27pm 23/02/10 Permalink
Bah
Brisbane, Queensland
3548 posts
I wouldnt mind having them ask me to turn my head and cough.
06:36pm 23/02/10 Permalink
whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
15545 posts
we've got friends that are anti vaccine.

they make me sad.

its weird though, like religion, anti vaccine people are often intelligent, rational people, just a little bit spazzy
If the makers of the swine flu vaccine don't want to take it then I'm sure as hell not going to. F*** your pig virus, I eat bacon and I'll take everything that goes with it! If I turn into a pig then I can eat myself if I become trapped somewhere while all you normal human losers starve to death!
06:58pm 23/02/10 Permalink
JohnnieD
Brisbane, Queensland
1632 posts
I'm loving that Jenny McCarthy body count website
07:19pm 23/02/10 Permalink
^rza
Brisbane, Queensland
405 posts

Hahahah truer words have never been spoken....
07:45pm 23/02/10 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:45pm 23/02/10 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.