Researching the world of Warhammer proved to be somewhat similar to their deep dives into real world history. Creative Assembly open up about the latest Total War.
Talking Total War Warhammer II with Creative Assembly
The looming Darkness has not consumed Bungie at this point in time. Quite the contrary. Destiny 2 is the glorious self-rez fans have been praying for.
Out of Orbit - Our Full and Complete Destiny 2 Review
With the NES emulator naming of 'flog' it showcases the ability for the Switch to play NES games. But, it also raises the question of - why?
The Heart-Warming Story Behind the Switch's Hidden NES Golf Game
Having recently entered the Early Access stage of development, we go hands-on with the latest build of id Software's Quake Champions.
Fraggin' Good Times - Hands-On with Quake Champions
Office 2013 - purcahsed physical copy but can I download it?
HeardY
Gaelic newb
Sydney, New South Wales
21093 posts
I am down the coast donning my IT hat (yeah I am as good as it gets for team heard. We are doomed!)

Anyway bought my brother a new laptop (ultrabook) and he needed office, bought a copy from JB last night but as the laptop is an ultrabook it doesn't have a CD drive!@!

I've googled and tried to find a downloadable ISO from office.com and microsoft.com surely there are downloadable versions?

If you buy online you can download, but I have physical CD and product code.

Help!

thanks
10:03am 17/05/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:03am 17/05/13 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
5617 posts
PM sent
10:12am 17/05/13 Permalink
TicMan
Melbourne, Victoria
8612 posts
Should be able to, it will ask for the key after it's installed. AFAIK the keys don't distinguish between digital or physical.
10:37am 17/05/13 Permalink
Opec
Brisbane, Queensland
7792 posts
Send me the keys and I'll do it for you
10:44am 17/05/13 Permalink
HeardY
Gaelic newb
Sydney, New South Wales
21094 posts
All sorted.

Thanks team
02:46pm 17/05/13 Permalink
kos
Germany
2637 posts
Not sure why this needed to be answered in PM, there's nothing illegitimate about downloading a digital copy from Digital River and using your retail key. ("Digital River" is the key to googling for legitimate Microsoft ISOs)

Here are some links to lists of the ISO URLs for Office 2013:
http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/43543-Digital-River-Microsoft-Office-2013-Visio-2013-Project-2013-English-(USA)?s=16adf049bca7dc81858b215e6eadd7f3

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/161604-digital-river-download-office-2013-disk-images-and-language-packs/
05:16pm 17/05/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:16pm 17/05/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.