This recap of the action from the August 5 StarCraft II World Championship Season Qualifier is brought to you by McDonald's.
StarCraft II ANZ WCS Season 4 Qualifier Recap (Part One)
Thanks to Five Star Games and Sega be sure to enter for your chance to win a copy of Yakuza Kiwami!
Win! A Copy of Yakuza Kiwami: Steelbook Edition on PS4
Having spent several hours with the Xbox One beta, Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile for console is a port worth getting excited about.
Playing Path of Exile on Xbox One as a Hardcore Diablo 3 Player
Developer Volition's follow-up to the Saints Row series doesn't stray too far from the over-the-top and entertaining nature of the series.
Saturday Morning Saints - Agents of Mayhem Reviewed!
iTunes Notes Syncing with wrong outlook account
jmr
Brisbane, Queensland
7918 posts
Anyone know how to tell iTunes to sync with a different notes than the one it is?

It seems the only option within iTunes is which application, not which profile within the application.

Got someone with two exchange accounts, Company A and Company B

Wants to sync the notes within the Company B Mailbox to his iPhone etc without having them residing on Company A, which seems to be what iTunes is picking up by default.

Thoughts?
04:52pm 15/03/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:52pm 15/03/13 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
5483 posts
I dont believe you can. Also with exchange how do you sync Notes? I dont believe you can do that. I can choose iCloud or my Google app account.
05:05pm 15/03/13 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
35342 posts
iTunes Notes Syncing with wrong outlook account

you are doing several things wrong here.
09:07pm 15/03/13 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
3982 posts
This is when connected right? So iPhone is connected to PC?

If so then in the synch options you can select which account to synch. It should show up all suitable accounts on the PC like Outlook, Gmail, etc

Select your iPhone in the "Devices" pane. Select "Info" from the top menu.

Check the box to "Sync Notes" under the "Other" header. Press the drop-down box and choose "Outlook" from the options.

Just choose the right Outlook.
09:18pm 15/03/13 Permalink
jmr
Brisbane, Queensland
7919 posts
Nah they're both within the same outlook profile
10:34am 18/03/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:34am 18/03/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.