Researching the world of Warhammer proved to be somewhat similar to their deep dives into real world history. Creative Assembly open up about the latest Total War.
Talking Total War Warhammer II with Creative Assembly
The looming Darkness has not consumed Bungie at this point in time. Quite the contrary. Destiny 2 is the glorious self-rez fans have been praying for.
Out of Orbit - Our Full and Complete Destiny 2 Review
With the NES emulator naming of 'flog' it showcases the ability for the Switch to play NES games. But, it also raises the question of - why?
The Heart-Warming Story Behind the Hidden NES Golf Game in Every
Having recently entered the Early Access stage of development, we go hands-on with the latest build of id Software's Quake Champions.
Fraggin' Good Times - Hands-On with Quake Champions
Oculus VR co-founder dead
Nukleuz
Perth, Western Australia
310 posts
Andrew Scott Reisse was killed when a gang escaping from police in a high speed chase hit him as he was on a pedestrian crosswalk.

sauce
11:30pm 01/06/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:30pm 01/06/13 Permalink
Morax
Brisbane, Queensland
2373 posts
Damn that's really s***. Stupid people in this world.. What a brilliant guy and such an awesome technology he was working on :(
11:57pm 01/06/13 Permalink
HERMITech
Brisbane, Queensland
8255 posts
That's f***ed up.

Rot in hell motherf*****s and may anon destroy you and yours.
03:28am 02/06/13 Permalink
Viper119
UK
2042 posts
Heavy.
05:36am 03/06/13 Permalink
WirlWind
Central Coast, New South Wales
776 posts
Not to be that one a******, but why the hell didn't he look before crossing?

If he had stopped and looked, he would have likely seen a speeding dodge with police cars chasing and not be dead.

That's especially important if you're using an MP3 player. I stop and look for a good second both ways when I'm walking with music, just incase.
12:47pm 03/06/13 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
11274 posts
It's a massive intersection, there are literally 24 places a car could pop out of if it didn't care about road rules.

http://i.imgur.com/5qEqQEK.jpg
01:07pm 03/06/13 Permalink
Nukleuz
Perth, Western Australia
311 posts
Not to be that one a******, but why the hell didn't he look before crossing?If he had stopped and looked, he would have likely seen a speeding dodge with police cars chasing and not be dead.That's especially important if you're using an MP3 player. I stop and look for a good second both ways when I'm walking with music, just incase.

It's so situational. When in Melbourne some impatient a****** doing a hook turn when he wasn't supposed to clipped another car going through the intersection as I was crossing. It happened right next to me and a bunch of pedestrians. The impact didn't push the other car too far but it still ended up almost in the pedestrian crossing area. Way too close for comfort.
02:36pm 03/06/13 Permalink
Crakaveli
6331 posts

Not to be that one a******, but why the hell didn't he look before crossing?

If he had stopped and looked, he would have likely seen a speeding dodge with police cars chasing and not be dead.

http://i.imgur.com/qWETEX1.jpg
02:37pm 03/06/13 Permalink
bargain
Sydney, New South Wales
1972 posts
The reality is, it would have been virtually impossible to dodge it seems. Ahem.
03:09pm 03/06/13 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
17026 posts
this is why you don't wear your oculus rift when walking to work.
03:22pm 03/06/13 Permalink
Superform
Netherlands
7743 posts
sounds like vr is safer
11:40pm 03/06/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:40pm 03/06/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.