This recap of the action from the August 5 StarCraft II World Championship Season Qualifier is brought to you by McDonald's.
StarCraft II ANZ WCS Season 4 Qualifier Recap (Part One)
Thanks to Five Star Games and Sega be sure to enter for your chance to win a copy of Yakuza Kiwami!
Win! A Copy of Yakuza Kiwami: Steelbook Edition on PS4
Having spent several hours with the Xbox One beta, Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile for console is a port worth getting excited about.
Playing Path of Exile on Xbox One as a Hardcore Diablo 3 Player
Developer Volition's follow-up to the Saints Row series doesn't stray too far from the over-the-top and entertaining nature of the series.
Saturday Morning Saints - Agents of Mayhem Reviewed!
Terminator is silly
Mo
USA
31 posts
The events in Terminator would be impossible to happen. Because
The technology only became possible after they got hold of the parts from the terminator. But in order for them to get the parts from the terminator, the terminator had to be invented. But it could not be invented because the scientist who "invented" (stole) the technology for the terminator only did so because he was able to copy the technology from the destroyed terminator. The terminator would of had to be invented before the technology existed.
01:28pm 15/08/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:28pm 15/08/13 Permalink
konstie
Melbourne, Victoria
2114 posts
f*** me dead, you're a genius.
01:29pm 15/08/13 Permalink
demon
Brisbane, Queensland
7220 posts
pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps is totally possible & not silly, in fictional movies.
01:31pm 15/08/13 Permalink
reso
I can't read
Brisbane, Queensland
5395 posts
I have been living a lie.
01:32pm 15/08/13 Permalink
carson
Gippsland, Victoria
2014 posts
Are posts like this going to become common due to the closure of the GA forums?
01:44pm 15/08/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:44pm 15/08/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page