Our very first hands-on with Cyberpunk 2077 -- can this game truly live up to the hype? Read on for our full thoughts...
Cyberpunk 2077 Hands-On - A Life More Complicated
From mash-up to sampling to festival culture and dance music, Harmonix’s latest puts player choice and expression front-and-centre.
FUSER - Harmonix Sets its Sights on Festival Lights
The latest June 2020 quarterly update on Diablo IV is a treasure trove of new info, so let’s break it down.
Diablo 4 Update – Open World, Events, Legendary Gear, and More
As the latest LG OLED, the CX presents a high-end display that takes OLED technology forward in meaningful ways.
LG CX 65-inch 4K OLED - A Stunning Next-Gen Ready Display
Watch This - The First 30 Minutes of Maneater on PC
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8549 posts
While I reviewed the game on Xbox One, and it looks gorgeous on my Q9 Samsung 4K HDR QLED, our man Kosta "Kbit" Andreadis (aka "Toadovsky"), captured the first near 30 minutes of the game's PC release and I'm not too proud to say, I'm jelly of the visual fidelity he's playing it in.

To set it up, this is where the game establishes story, so if you don't want spoilers, head on over to my spolier-free review for more, but there isn't much here by way of taking the experience away from you, rather this is a good indication of motivation, movement, environments and world-building as well as tone, beyond our words, this might be a good way to make a choice on whether or not you feel like diving into this toothy affair.

Watch the full video embedded below.

11:19pm 22/05/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:19pm 22/05/20 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41473 posts
narrated by chris parnel!!!

DR SPACEMAN!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33OU_HOBBDs
05:25am 23/05/20 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12440 posts
This looks awful.
10:25am 24/05/20 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
40008 posts
I think you mean Jerry
02:22pm 24/05/20 Permalink
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8550 posts
It’s silly and knows what it is, Twister. A fun distraction chomping on humans and listening to Jerry narrate
04:24pm 24/05/20 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12441 posts
This is true....I did sort of get some satisfaction playing Ape Out :P
08:11am 25/05/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:11am 25/05/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page