A look at Stay in the Light, from one-man studio Sunside Games. Designed specifically for NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards.
Stay in the Light – Indie Horror Powered by Ray-Tracing
198X is endearing, and how it presents a compilation of sorts of an era is something that leaves a positive if not lasting impression.
198X Review - Coming of Age in the Arcade Era
We sit down with Blizzard to discuss the creation of its visually striking new zones – Nazjatar and Mechagon.
From Concept to Screen – World of Warcraft's Rise of Azshara
Techland's next parkour leap into Dying Light takes 'post-apocalyptia' to a new level as we explore...
Dying Light 2 - Renaissance Mad Max
Get Age of Wonders 3 Free From Steam Right Now
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8208 posts
Having played the upcoming Age of Wonder 3: Planetfall at this year's E3, this is a very good deal. From now until July 15, you'll get Age of Wonders III for free an in doing so will gain a discount towards the Premium Edition of Planetfall, no strings attached.

Best described as Civilization meets XCOM, Age of Wonders II: Planetfall from Paradox Interactive is a sprawling sc-fi 4X title, and now ahead of the game's August 6 release date, you can check out where it all started, for a third time, with Age of Wonders 3, free on Steam.
Age of Wonders III is the long anticipated sequel to the award-winning strategy series. Delivering a unique mix of Empire Building, Role Playing and Warfare, Age of Wonders III offers the ultimate in turn-based fantasy strategy for veterans of the series and new players alike!
Click here for your 100% saving.
02:53pm 12/07/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:53pm 12/07/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39805 posts
I can't load the Steam store atm, been offline for an hour or so from me. Anyone else having this issue?
03:47pm 12/07/19 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
5828 posts
seems tobe working fine
04:31pm 12/07/19 Permalink
Ickus
Perth, Western Australia
665 posts
Worked fine for me via the web, just added AoW3 successfully to my account.
04:35pm 12/07/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39806 posts
Thanks. Something weird going on from the (offsite work) network I'm on, maybe DNS related, but I can't connect to the site at all (even tried proxying through a server which can connect fine but still not working, very weird)
05:33pm 12/07/19 Permalink
taggs
6612 posts
AoW3 for free is cool but tell me more about the new one
08:30pm 12/07/19 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
19206 posts
it appears i already have it in my library...
09:54pm 12/07/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:54pm 12/07/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.