A look at Stay in the Light, from one-man studio Sunside Games. Designed specifically for NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards.
Stay in the Light – Indie Horror Powered by Ray-Tracing
198X is endearing, and how it presents a compilation of sorts of an era is something that leaves a positive if not lasting impression.
198X Review - Coming of Age in the Arcade Era
We sit down with Blizzard to discuss the creation of its visually striking new zones – Nazjatar and Mechagon.
From Concept to Screen – World of Warcraft's Rise of Azshara
Techland's next parkour leap into Dying Light takes 'post-apocalyptia' to a new level as we explore...
Dying Light 2 - Renaissance Mad Max
Play a New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade Mashup for Free, Beca...
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8183 posts
There was a time during my formative years in the early 90s where the sheer mention of "mutant", "turtle", "sewer", "pizza" and words I'd never heard of before like "cowabunga", "Leonardo", "Donatello", "Michelangelo" and "Raphael" got me all giddy inside. (I did actually know of the artists before a few mutated turtles and a rat popularised them to heights they'd never thought they'd ever be known for, but that's another story altogether.)

Ahem. Anyway, a few fans of the TMNT arcade and console classics of old have put together a free-to-play mashup with 60 playable characters.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rescue-Palooza! is a passion project from a handful of fans and is available to play now. And if "free" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" wasn't enough to get you hyped, just watch a trailer for the game embedded below.

Turtle power.

02:38pm 24/06/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:38pm 24/06/19 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12402 posts
For whatever reason in Firefox I cannot click this link...
07:56am 25/06/19 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16937 posts
Link borked lol
08:01am 25/06/19 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16938 posts
08:52am 25/06/19 Permalink
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8184 posts
Sorry cats, I left out the h in a href :\

Fixed now
12:00pm 25/06/19 Permalink
BadshaGood
11 posts
Arbeiten Sie zu Hause mit Google. Es ist das finanziell lohnendste, das ich je gemacht habe. Am Dienstag habe ich einen wunderschönen BMW bekommen, nachdem ich letzten Monat 36259 Dollar verdient hatte. Ich habe tatsächlich vor fünf Monaten angefangen und praktisch sofort mindestens 96 US-Dollar pro Stunde eingebracht. Besuchen Sie diese Seite gleich hier.
https://usdreport.com
08:40pm 25/06/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:40pm 25/06/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.