We take Spidey for a websling through the Big Apple. How does it fare in the superhero gaming space? Click through for more!
Hands-On with Spider-Man - Arkham by Day?
Those familiar with the Plantronics line will no doubt be pleased to learn that the new RIG 500 features excellent audio response.
Plantronics RIG 500 Pro Esports Edition Review
We go behind the scenes of Wargaming's World of Warships to discuss the process behind bringing historical vessels into the game.
The Story Behind Bringing Naval History into World of Warships
The new HTC Vive Pro offers improved VR image quality with a new notable issues.
HTC Vive Pro Review - Premium VR
Dying Light 2 Announced with Veteran Designer Chris Avellone Joining...
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3953 posts
At the Xbox briefing there certainly wasn't a shortage of impressive post-apocalyptic worlds. From Fallout 76 to Metro Exodus. But perhaps the biggest surprise came with the Dying Light 2 announcement, and that its narrative was being shaped by veteran designer Chris Avellone (Fallout 2, Fallout: New Vegas). Translation - it looks amazing.

Which is to be expected, as we loved the original. And it's blend of fast first-person parkour action and open-world Fallout-style exploration and questing. It sounds like Techland are serious about evolving Dying Light, into what just might be one of the best open-world stories this side of The Witcher 3.

Now with branching narrative that affects the world, in addition to the same night-time danger that made the original feel special, Dying Light 2 can't come soon enough. No release date was given outside of its debut on the Xbox E3 stage.
09:57am 11/06/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:57am 11/06/18 Permalink
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
7700 posts
Tuesday my time cannot come soon enough. I have a Cyberpunk 2077 BCD directly followed by a Dying Light 2 BCD. I feel like I can probably go home after just those two alone
08:52am 12/06/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:52am 12/06/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.