Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus has finally made its way to the Switch, and just like the excellent DOOM it looks amazing - mostly.
Wolfenstein II on the Nintendo Switch!
Comfortable Bed, Tasty Breakfast, Creepy Robot Employees.
The Spectrum Retreat Review
We go deeper into Cyanide Studios' ambitious Investigation-RPG, Call of Cthulhu, and come out gasping for air...
Call of Cthulhu: How Cyanide's Investigation-RPG will Break You
Xbox One Download and Update Issues Affecting Australians
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3620 posts
Okay, so this starts off anecdotal - in that sometime yesterday my Xbox One X decided that it would no longer download updates or simply slow to a crawl. With several big patches dropping for games like Sea of Thieves, Overwatch, Fortnite, and more - not being able to download anything and getting an 'Installation Stopped' error was frustrating. Especially when as per the Xbox Live status, all is apparently well.

To rule out a hardware fault we were able to replicate the issue across multiple Xbox One consoles.

Fast forward to today and the issue is still there. With friends of AusGamers, Stevivor reporting similar issues perhaps there's an Xbox issue affecting Australians that hasn't been officially reported? Australians across both Reddit and Whirlpool are reporting the same issues of slow updates and updates not starting.

Update: We've reached out to Microsoft.

12:15pm 12/04/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:15pm 12/04/18 Permalink
kallem
1 posts
Yer ive been getting the same issue too. my speed go all the way down to a megabyte. I hope have a fix to this.
03:35pm 12/04/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:35pm 12/04/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.