We go through some of the most impressive examples of the latest in display technology.
The Essential 4K Experiences
We sit down with Blizzard to talk about the Alliance, Horde, and Island Expeditions
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Interview
Retribution, the new PvE co-op mission now live in Overwatch finally delivers on the promise of fun story-based content.
Overwatch Retribution Delivers Fun PvE Story Content
Where we talk about lessons learned, the early experiments, and the evolution of PvE Overwatch.
Talking Overwatch Retribution with Game Director Jeff Kaplan
Dark Souls: Remastered Announced, Coming May 25
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3240 posts
To Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The original Dark Souls was first released in 2011 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, so this version is touting "stunning high-definition detail". For the PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and PC that means an impressive 4K 60 frames-per-second presentation, with even the Nintendo Switch version said to hit 1080p 30 frames-per-second.

Why all the resolution talk? Well, the press release was full of it.

The announcement first came during a surprise Nintendo Direct overnight, which highlighted Dark Souls Remastered as one of the Nintendo Switch console highlights for the first half of 2018.
12:20pm 12/01/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:20pm 12/01/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40957 posts
Ooooh, as ive finished all of the ds, id like to do it again in hd.
02:39pm 12/01/18 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
12248 posts
I don't know if Dark Souls on Nintendo Switch is such a good idea. I foresee many "YOU DIED" scenarios where the Switch console gets thrown across the room. It's a good thing it has wrist straps!
02:52pm 12/01/18 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
21470 posts
I don't know if Dark Souls on Nintendo Switch is such a good idea. I foresee many "YOU DIED" scenarios where the Switch console gets thrown across the room

git gud
03:17pm 12/01/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:17pm 12/01/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.