We take Spidey for a websling through the Big Apple. How does it fare in the superhero gaming space? Click through for more!
Hands-On with Spider-Man - Arkham by Day?
Those familiar with the Plantronics line will no doubt be pleased to learn that the new RIG 500 features excellent audio response.
Plantronics RIG 500 Pro Esports Edition Review
We go behind the scenes of Wargaming's World of Warships to discuss the process behind bringing historical vessels into the game.
The Story Behind Bringing Naval History into World of Warships
The new HTC Vive Pro offers improved VR image quality with a new notable issues.
HTC Vive Pro Review - Premium VR
AusGamers' Games of 2017, Including Our Pick for Game of the Year
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3208 posts
It's been quite the year for gaming, so much so that it probably wasn't even possible for someone to even come close to playing all the great games released over the past calendar year. That being said, we played a bunch here at AusGamers and have put together this list of our Games of 2017. Including our pick for Game of the Year.

Click Here to Read AusGamers' Games of 2017
06:23pm 03/01/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
06:23pm 03/01/18 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2822 posts
Not played a single game on that list, Unless you count the new zelda game which I played on a emulator for 10 minutes.
08:37pm 03/01/18 Permalink
Viper119
Other International
3341 posts
I think Prey is my favourite game of 2017, f*****g loved it. I love how Arkane Studios are just putting out great spiritual successors, Dishonored to Thief, and Prey to System Shock 1/2 / Deus Ex.

Srsly if you love System Shock / Deus Ex / Thief / Bioshock, Prey is the game for you.
03:39am 04/01/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:39am 04/01/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.