From sailing the high seas as part of a Pirate Crew to living the life of an Outlaw in the Old West, this year is shaping up to be another great one for games.
Our 10 Most Anticipated Games for 2018
The epic trilogy concludes. Part Three in our journey to build a new gaming rig, with all the graphs and numbers you can handle.
Benchmarking Our New Gaming PC
Turning iconic Blizzard heroes into anime inspired robots isn't as easy as it sounds.
Blizzard Interview - Talking Heroes of the Storm Mecha Skins
Where we took at look in our hardware room and noticed both a Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 240 Closed Loop Watercooler and Geforce GTX 1070 Founders Edition just sitting there.
Hardware Mod - Liquid Cooling + Geforce GTX 1070
Happy Holidays from AusGamers!
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3200 posts
And so here we are, in the midst of the annual War of Christmas. Which one look at a shopping centre will let you in on which side is wining. But in all seriousness the holiday season means a lot of things, from BBQs to the beach to staying indoors and catching up friends and family and that one game that you missed out on in 2017.

For me, that list is actually a pretty long one and includes Horizon Zero Dawn, Call of Duty WWII, Pyre, and collecting a few hundred more Power Moons in Super Mario Odyssey. So feel free to chime in and let us know what game or games you plan on playing over the break.

2017 has been a great year all round - when it comes to games that is. So from everyone at the team here at AusGamers we wish you a Merry Xmas and Happy Festivus! We'll still be here, but updates will slow to a nice post-Christmas feast crawl until 2018.

See you all on the other side!

02:21pm 22/12/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:21pm 22/12/17 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3201 posts
spoiler alert... as I've now just about 100% finished assassin's creed origins, i'll probably just go back to the warm embrace of diablo 3
02:37pm 22/12/17 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16842 posts
Where's the GOTY lads
05:34pm 22/12/17 Permalink
Hunter
Australian Capital Territory
27 posts
Merry xmas and happy new year you lot - thanks for all the great articles from 2017
06:22pm 22/12/17 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
23973 posts
I want to get Nier Automata, thats the main one I missed earlier in the year that I still want. Got Wolfenstein to finish too, and the Horizon DLC, and with Detroit: Become Human coming out soonish I've looped back around and decided to finally play Beyond: Two Souls. And a huge backlog of stuff I've picked up in Steam sales or humble bundle that I probably wont even make a dent in.
07:17pm 22/12/17 Permalink
IVY_MiKe
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
2177 posts
Merry Christmas to he folks at Ausgamers/QGL and over at Mammoth too.

Stick with Mario: Odyssey mate, I’m north of 650 stars, not using the internet to locate the loose ones and am having a ball (having not played a MARIO title to its end since Mario Bros 3)

Also, please go for the AG/QGL GOTY folks, it’s produced some really interesting results in years previous
01:00pm 24/12/17 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40936 posts
still grinding my way through witcher 3, good god, does it ever end!?
01:49pm 24/12/17 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3202 posts
Awesome... yeh Mario Sunshine it will be...

Oh and for sure GOTY is coming...
05:12pm 24/12/17 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2820 posts
It's too warm and I don't f*****g like it lol.

Spending christmas with my cats.

I got the s**** with world of tanks last night and deleted it. I downloaded EVE online again for something to do, Its free to play these days, so thats good. Aside from that, I will be playing Battlefield 1 and frowning at the newer maps DICE has put in and wishing BF1 was not based around world war 1.
06:27pm 25/12/17 Permalink
trillion
Ballarat, Victoria
4345 posts
I've had a bit of time get into Destiny 2

Cool game, although it would be much better if I actually had people to go fireteam with
12:25am 26/12/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:25am 26/12/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.