We've taken to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order like a Womprat to sand. But how does it hold up?
Light or Dark? Our In-Depth Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Review
One needs to go as far back as Portal to find a puzzle-game that instills a similar sense of awe and wonder.
Superliminal - A Matter of Perspective
The long awaited Diablo IV announcement came at BlizzCon 2019, and we had the chance to play through the incredible demo more than once.
Diablo IV - Darkness Returns and We've Played It
Kojima breaks free of publisher constraints to deliver something original and quite unlike anything else.
Death Stranding Review - Handle With Care
umm... jim?
Chompies
Melbourne, Victoria
3 posts
This post has been removed.
Reason: Inappropriate
01:00pm 08/09/01 Permalink
Jim
Brisbane, Queensland
1439 posts
Nope, I can't remember - what did you apply for?

02:51pm 08/09/01 Permalink
BleNk
Melbourne, Victoria
278 posts
He applied for hosting and when you proccessed his acount in the mass process you did not very long ago he filled out something stupid... i have no idea what his actual problem with the old account was, maybe try explaining it again chompies, becuase there isnt allot u can stuff up when filling in the hosting form
12:53pm 10/09/01 Permalink
Jim
Brisbane, Queensland
1460 posts
I guessed he applied for hosting - when I asked what he applied for, I meant what subdomain (so I could look it up)

08:40am 11/09/01 Permalink
WenCH
Newcastle, New South Wales
30 posts
About changing accounts around etc...

if i have ic.ausgamers.com is it possible to change the ic. part of it ?

e.g if my clan changes name ? or i dont want it for clan use anymore, if it want it for personal news site
e.g trog.qgl.org

but id have wench.ausgamers.com or sutn

im just wondering how u go about changing your subdomain, not saying i want to.
:D
03:23pm 12/09/01 Permalink
Jim
Brisbane, Queensland
1489 posts
We don't yet make that kind of change to subdomains because it requires too much manual intervention - and you'd be suprised how many requests we get for that :)

We do plan to make that a feature we offer though - to be able to do it yourself via a web interace, a limited number of times within a given period, with a specific amount of time between changes.

In the meantime, you're more than welcome to apply for the subdomain you may want - we don't even try to limit it to one per person, we know you guys would just go get hotmail accounts and apply under some other name anyway :)

10:42pm 13/09/01 Permalink
tuli
Brisbane, Queensland
1 posts
lol
01:25am 30/09/08 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
9702 posts
hi5 awesome thread.
01:31am 30/09/08 Permalink
system