Chernobylite blends RPG progression, survival mechanics, exploration, and horror and wraps it all up in an ambitious tale set in the Exclusion Zone.
Chernobylite Review - An Impressive Sci-Fi Tale
We take Razer's Barracuda X headset for the review spin. Is this a solution for all your devices?
Wireless Goes Multi-Platform - Our Razer Barracuda X Review!
Microsoft Flight Simulator still stands as one of the most impressive technical and artistic achievements we’ve seen to date. No matter if you’re playing on PC, Xbox Series X, or Xbox Series S.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Series X|S Review
Death's Door is a surprise hit from a small team who've poured their heart and souls into this Zelda-like. And it's glorious!
One of the Year's Best? Our Full Death's Door Review!
Will my current rig bottleneck a GTX 1660
Mick
Nowra, New South Wales
7 posts
Haven't gamed in quite a few years now. Looking to do a bit of casual gaming. My current setup:

Ryzen 1700
32GB 2133MHz
RX 560
1TB 960 Evo M.2

I'm thinking of upgrading to a GTX 1660 or maybe even a 1660 Ti. Would my current CPU/RAM bottleneck the new GPU? I'm hoping to not have to upgrade these at this time.

Cheers.
11:16am 31/03/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:16am 31/03/20 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
6751 posts
That's still a fairly good setup... 1700 is fine for modern games... RAM speed is a little low and may affect FPS slightly but otherwise nope, 1660 will be fine for that hardware...
02:17am 01/04/20 Permalink
Mick
Nowra, New South Wales
8 posts
Ok, great. That will save me some money for now. Thanks for that!
09:54am 01/04/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:54am 01/04/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.