Researching the world of Warhammer proved to be somewhat similar to their deep dives into real world history. Creative Assembly open up about the latest Total War.
Talking Total War Warhammer II with Creative Assembly
The looming Darkness has not consumed Bungie at this point in time. Quite the contrary. Destiny 2 is the glorious self-rez fans have been praying for.
Out of Orbit - Our Full and Complete Destiny 2 Review
With the NES emulator naming of 'flog' it showcases the ability for the Switch to play NES games. But, it also raises the question of - why?
The Heart-Warming Story Behind the Switch's Hidden NES Golf Game
Having recently entered the Early Access stage of development, we go hands-on with the latest build of id Software's Quake Champions.
Fraggin' Good Times - Hands-On with Quake Champions
HTPC case
234gfds4
10 posts
I'm looking for a decent HTPC form factor case and needs to support full size cards, not the crappy low profile cards like the HD 5450. I would like it to be no larger than 23cm high, 33cm Wide and 43cm deap.
03:10pm 27/12/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:10pm 27/12/13 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
4821 posts
I just built an HTPC out of an Intel NUC. Not a lot bigger than an Apple TV but s*** loads more flexible and powerful.

Intel NUC from Umart

I though in a small SSD and 4 gig of ram and installed Windows 8 on it. Boots up in no time flat and works great with a Logitech K400R keyboard. Costs totals a little over $400
08:30pm 27/12/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
22594 posts
I'm guessing he wants an HTPC style case for a full sized PC so he can stick it on his desk
10:29pm 27/12/13 Permalink
Coldy
Brisbane, Queensland
244 posts
I went for the Lian Li PC-V351, great layout, fits heaps, good airflow, all around awesome HTPC case. Also, looks like a small sub ^_^
12:40am 28/12/13 Permalink
Ickus
Perth, Western Australia
385 posts

33cm wide is going to be the slightly harder part as its not a normal case size which probably pushes you close to mini ITX sizes.

I have had one of these for years now but it would be too wide for you.
Antec NK2480B

Mine also has a build in IR receiver and volume control on the front which doesn't appear to be on the current model.

EDIT: fixing URL
12:47am 28/12/13 Permalink
bobby
Sydney, New South Wales
11 posts
thanks for the relies lads.

@ET That's a little too small for me haha
@whoop yeah man nailed it! it's going to go under my draws where i my old SFF low-profile rig used to live plus my original ps3.
@Coldy that PC 351v case looks great, but i's too tall unfortunatly
@jerry i've been looking at silverstone cases for a few days now. the SG01-F usb3.0 looks pretty cool
@ickus good stuff man, wish mine would have a receiver
08:20am 28/12/13 Permalink
bobby
Sydney, New South Wales
12 posts
has anyone used the sg01-f usb 3.0 case from silverstone? looks like the perfect case for my needs and is big enough to fit even the largest cards
11:37am 28/12/13 Permalink
trillion
Gladstone, Queensland
3467 posts
the fractal node 304 might fit the size. it doesn't have any room for an optical drive but it looks good. im going to get a white one next and sit it next to the black one
12:19pm 28/12/13 Permalink
IVY_MiKe
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
1791 posts
I've built a mini-ITX gaming rig in a Silverstone SG07. It is a little noisy by my standards (read: not very noisy at all) but will fit all but the biggest video cards in it too.

Take a gander at the SG08 too.
02:51pm 28/12/13 Permalink
mooby
Brisbane, Queensland
6489 posts
+1 sliverstone
06:46pm 28/12/13 Permalink
ph33x
Thailand
1032 posts
Silverstone also make very good PSUs. I have 4 of them so far at home and they all run great. The larger 850+ watt ones give very, very stable voltages. The entire desk with 4 screens and 2 computers comes out with a power factor of 0.93, very efficient PSUs. If you're going to run the system 24/7 I'd recommend a gold/platinum PSU for your rig.
04:17pm 29/12/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:17pm 29/12/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.