The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
New Nexus 7 available on Google Play in Aus
Mass
Brisbane, Queensland
1450 posts
Finally they have arrived here.

http://play.google.com/store/devices

Will be grabbing about 10 LTE ones for work, might even post a small review if I get time.
01:32pm 27/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:32pm 27/09/13 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
4760 posts
Sweet. I've been very happy with my 7. Even though I had to return two of them because of faults, this one is great.
02:32pm 27/09/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10257 posts
Sheesh that is a good bargain for a tablet. So tempted to grab it and a Nexus 4 but I think I'll wait. I recently had a Transformer Prime but ended up selling it when I realised the time spent actually using one was drastically lower after the initially buzz wore off.
07:07pm 28/09/13 Permalink
Mantorok
Brisbane, Queensland
7010 posts
Hold off until the Nexus 5 is released, Eorl.
12:21pm 30/09/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10269 posts
Hold off until the Nexus 5 is released, Eorl.

Yeah I know I should but I've actually just sold my Lumia so need a new phone ASAP. Its only $249 now for a Nexus 4 and Optus will give me a new phone next year so all gravy. Eager to get back to Android, never should have left.
12:57pm 30/09/13 Permalink
konstie
Melbourne, Victoria
2155 posts
Yeah I know I should but I've actually just sold my Lumia so need a new phone ASAP. Its only $249 now for a Nexus 4 and Optus will give me a new phone next year so all gravy. Eager to get back to Android, never should have left.

i upgraded my nexus 4 to latest jellybean and now it constantly overheats and shuts down. do not recommend yet.
01:57pm 30/09/13 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Brisbane, Queensland
37410 posts
i upgraded my nexus 4 to latest jellybean and now it constantly overheats and shuts down. do not recommend yet.
I would say almost certainly some application you have is broken and breaking things.

I have the overheating very very rarely - maybe once every 3 months - when my mail app (K-9) goes mental. Manually killing it (or rebooting the phone) fixes the problem.
02:03pm 30/09/13 Permalink
konstie
Melbourne, Victoria
2156 posts
yeah, this is what I have thought - but it shutsdown before i put in my pin code to unlock the sim.

it probably needs a factory reset but i don't want to :(

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/nexus/gsBvuZzG_xc%5B1-25-false%5D
02:19pm 30/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:19pm 30/09/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.