How NVIDIA Geforce RTX powered laptops empower you to make your home a place of work, play, or something in-between.
The Power to Work, The Desire to Play - with NVIDIA
The Wii original gets the Nintendo Switch remaster treatment and the results confirm just why this series is one of the best.
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition is Role-Playing Gold
With the recent release of Fallout 76: Wastelanders, we sat down with Bethesda Game Studios to discuss its development, the original launch, and the road ahead.
Fallout 76 - The Big Interview
An entry level take on a well-worn genre that after a few hours will have you heading for the exit.
Minecraft Dungeons Review - Between a Block and a Hard Place
New Nexus 7 available on Google Play in Aus
Mass
Brisbane, Queensland
1450 posts
Finally they have arrived here.

http://play.google.com/store/devices

Will be grabbing about 10 LTE ones for work, might even post a small review if I get time.
01:32pm 27/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:32pm 27/09/13 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
4760 posts
Sweet. I've been very happy with my 7. Even though I had to return two of them because of faults, this one is great.
02:32pm 27/09/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10257 posts
Sheesh that is a good bargain for a tablet. So tempted to grab it and a Nexus 4 but I think I'll wait. I recently had a Transformer Prime but ended up selling it when I realised the time spent actually using one was drastically lower after the initially buzz wore off.
07:07pm 28/09/13 Permalink
Mantorok
Brisbane, Queensland
7010 posts
Hold off until the Nexus 5 is released, Eorl.
12:21pm 30/09/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10269 posts
Hold off until the Nexus 5 is released, Eorl.

Yeah I know I should but I've actually just sold my Lumia so need a new phone ASAP. Its only $249 now for a Nexus 4 and Optus will give me a new phone next year so all gravy. Eager to get back to Android, never should have left.
12:57pm 30/09/13 Permalink
konstie
Melbourne, Victoria
2155 posts
Yeah I know I should but I've actually just sold my Lumia so need a new phone ASAP. Its only $249 now for a Nexus 4 and Optus will give me a new phone next year so all gravy. Eager to get back to Android, never should have left.

i upgraded my nexus 4 to latest jellybean and now it constantly overheats and shuts down. do not recommend yet.
01:57pm 30/09/13 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Brisbane, Queensland
37410 posts
i upgraded my nexus 4 to latest jellybean and now it constantly overheats and shuts down. do not recommend yet.
I would say almost certainly some application you have is broken and breaking things.

I have the overheating very very rarely - maybe once every 3 months - when my mail app (K-9) goes mental. Manually killing it (or rebooting the phone) fixes the problem.
02:03pm 30/09/13 Permalink
konstie
Melbourne, Victoria
2156 posts
yeah, this is what I have thought - but it shutsdown before i put in my pin code to unlock the sim.

it probably needs a factory reset but i don't want to :(

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/nexus/gsBvuZzG_xc%5B1-25-false%5D
02:19pm 30/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:19pm 30/09/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.