The next-generation of videogame graphics will be defined by real-time ray-tracing. From Cyberpunk 2077 to Dying Light 2, we go through the ray-traced games on the horizon.
Real-Time Ray-Tracing and The Next-Gen Games We’ll Play
Hideo Kojima's latest looks wonderful running on a modern PC rig, and it's still as weird and strange and alluring as ever.
Death Stranding on PC - A Stunning Odyssey by the Oddity
From mash-up to sampling to festival culture and dance music, Harmonix’s latest puts player choice and expression front-and-centre.
FUSER - Harmonix Sets its Sights on Festival Lights
The latest June 2020 quarterly update on Diablo IV is a treasure trove of new info, so let’s break it down.
Diablo 4 Update – Open World, Events, Legendary Gear, and More
own it: unofficial aerospace launchy pen holder
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
3271 posts
ok so this one is kinda late to market, but meh anyway. on offer is a batch of the gimmick for the rest of us

some of you geezers probably prefer quill & ink, well hither is an alternative that's a little less..... medieval :)

http://i.imgur.com/BDrMyUE.jpg

buy 1? order 10, order 100! for that special someone rocket science enthusiast in your life. can give the usual price breaks for larger quantity orders, private message me for those reqs

checkout my Etsy store: Accessory To Metaverse and getcha click on, please (really though, i am totes povo again and need to buy parts for the more epic GLaDOS build for chaz)

fyi, other personal design orders made on demand, flick me a PM with your requests. oh so also the legal team need me to mention that it can't be anything 'illegal' silly or tasteless

.---------------| toddau@gmail.com
|
| p.s. does not include the 'if it ain't a Boeing, i ain't going' spesh edish pen
|
`------ :)
05:07pm 19/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:07pm 19/09/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
22169 posts
need me to mention that it can't be anything 'illegal' silly or tasteless

You wouldn't download a car
05:16pm 19/09/13 Permalink
ara
Sydney, New South Wales
3786 posts
What kind of printer are you using?
05:28pm 19/09/13 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
3272 posts
You wouldn't download a car

Spoiler:
you're not far wrong. there's nothing worth downloading besides the konesigg model which i'll probably print an r/c model of soon

@ara how do you mean? it's carved from redneck robbaz' pet walrus' salt lick and binded with his manly chest pubic hairs and tbh looks like some kind of nasty furball that Grumpy Cat might spit out

ohhhhh s*** i'm late for tennis baiii
07:07pm 19/09/13 Permalink
qmass
Queensland
10655 posts
is english not your first language?
07:09pm 19/09/13 Permalink
IVY_MiKe
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
1627 posts
What good is the rocket blast without working in an Aerospace company?
07:15pm 19/09/13 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
3273 posts
is english not your first language?

ni hao, wur shir ni xiao ping ping? long story, well ok no it's not that bad

they taught us english AND a chinese dialect in primary school just to confuse and get us ready for the forecasted growth of asiatic language as the predominant language (some kind of numbers thing)

and this is probably going to sound like a bad joke but....
i suppose it's probably similar to how the jews must have felt when the germans were systematically reprogramming their culture... or something
09:42pm 19/09/13 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
3274 posts
What good is the rocket blast without working in an Aerospace company?

erm what does that have anything to do with the price of bread in China?

i will sell absolutely anything so make a dollar, and at least it's not frowned upon by the fed's like taxi'ing around dealers pushing eccies, dope & meth is

11:46pm 19/09/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
22170 posts
no but I don't imagine selling copyrighted things would go down too well so stay safe bro
12:02am 20/09/13 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
3275 posts
aha, good luck litigating against me if they think they can claim proof of ownership of the IP on a private endpoint after having to go through all the trouble of a court approved search warrant to get access to my system. that alone will cost the bomb and they would stand to gain nothing anyway because the system i run is maintained as a limited liability entity.

meaning 'if it's available on the Internet and can be intercepted it's your own fault for not securing it with encryption if you think that will keep it protected anyway' and you'll have to prove beyond all reasonable doubt in a court that the IP has a net worth of interest among a community which is in itself a bizarre distributed idea. and you won't last throughout the attrition of any court proceedings anyway, because it's very boring and it restricts innovation and creativity.

so, free trade wins again. next.
01:56am 20/09/13 Permalink
do0b
Brisbane, Queensland
4535 posts
i think the plastic fumes from your printer are starting to go to your head dude
08:42am 20/09/13 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
3276 posts
if you say so
09:25am 20/09/13 Permalink
Fish
Brisbane, Queensland
3042 posts
Selling something you found on thingiverse I see...
09:32am 20/09/13 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
3277 posts
hey buddy, if you not going to buy, get out my store you guy and go maccas or hungry jacka's

the price is right. you no barter for jew coin, stick it up ur clacker ^_^

i was going to make a new thread for this one, but need to convert the poly to stl format for the cad input

it's called Sky Chess: Big Badda Boom Edition
http://i.imgur.com/wOYr9aM.jpg
11:29am 20/09/13 Permalink
carson
Melbourne, Victoria
2072 posts
Selling something you found on thingiverse I see...

It uses the CC license, so shouldn't you be attributing it to them and not making a profit from it too?
11:45am 20/09/13 Permalink
Reverend Evil
Wynnum, Queensland
21535 posts
If you can make some WoW figurines about 9 inches tall and fully painted I'll buy them off you.
11:55am 20/09/13 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
3278 posts
i can probably do you for

- the celestial steed. actually this would look neat printed in a frosted pla material and with LED internals
- any of those cool dinosaur or dragon mounts & eagle pets
- the shaman
- the pandaria poe, equipped with pro noodle cook (water burner) gear

how much do you want to pony up on commission?
01:30pm 20/09/13 Permalink
midunno
Victoria
276 posts
how big a thing can it print?
Im thinking a life size bolt gun from warhammer 40k maybe.
10:32pm 20/09/13 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
7445 posts
how on earth did this get trog sanctioned
02:04am 21/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:04am 21/09/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.