The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
Raspberry Pi Brisbane?
E.T.
Queensland
4753 posts
Does anyone know if there is a seller of these in Brisbane if I want to go grab one today?
11:05am 19/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:05am 19/09/13 Permalink
ara
Sydney, New South Wales
3784 posts
http://au.element14.com/

these guys usually do next day delivery if you can't find one today.
11:36am 19/09/13 Permalink
simul
Brisbane, Queensland
1586 posts
12:07pm 19/09/13 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
4754 posts
12:09pm 19/09/13 Permalink
Alize`
Brisbane, Queensland
1768 posts
wow the XBMC kit looks like value for money. Anybody got this kind of set up at home? I've got an Apple TV but I'd rather have something that I can configure VPN on instead of relaying it through another PC.
12:55pm 19/09/13 Permalink
parabol
Brisbane, Queensland
7635 posts
wow the XBMC kit looks like value for money. Anybody got this kind of set up at home?

I toyed with the RPi to see if it can replace a PC as a media player.

It's alright, can play 720p content. However even with moderate overclocking and streaming over ethernet, I had occasional video glitches and audio pops and very laggy/slow seeking . It was annoying enough that I went and got a HP microserver instead. No more glitches/pops, seeking is instant, and I can also play 1080p content which the RPi struggled with.
01:24pm 19/09/13 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
5843 posts
wow the XBMC kit looks like value for money. Anybody got this kind of set up at home?

Yeah i had one tried xbmc but too slow and didnt do what i wanted so i gave to a mate
01:31pm 19/09/13 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
4755 posts
Thanks guys. That pretty much solves my issue in that case. I was going to try xbmc on it but won't bother.
Now looking at an Intel NUC to do the job.
02:22pm 19/09/13 Permalink
Adsa
Melbourne, Victoria
13 posts
Got 4 of these suckers spread out through the house running XBMC all linked to my RPI server.

Awesome little kit for what you pay for.
05:06pm 19/09/13 Permalink
HerbalLizard
Brisbane, Queensland
5851 posts
10:00pm 19/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:00pm 19/09/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.