The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
Question - How do i connect my HDPVR to Monitor
SparkleKid
Perth, Western Australia
1 posts
Hey i'm new to this forum and didn't know where to post this so i'm not too sure which section i should of posted this in.

So i have recently started to play my Xbox through my PC monitor, i also have a HDPVR (First one) Gaming Edition i was wondering if anyone could tell me how i would connect it up to my PC monitor.

If anyone could help please do.

Cheers SparkleKid

Edit: Umm sorry about the bad title and stuff im new to forums and everything, well my HDPVR has the 5 RCA output to the TV but i don't use my TV anymore i Play my Xbox on my PC monitor so i was just wondering how would i do that?
11:47am 16/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:47am 16/09/13 Permalink
Audi
Perth, Western Australia
402 posts
Wulfy ya big noob. go away.
11:52am 16/09/13 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
14421 posts
Hey i'm new to this forum and didn't know where to post this so i'm not too sure which section i should of posted this in.

Post everything into General, the other sections are just filters on the main forum.
12:19pm 16/09/13 Permalink
mooby
Brisbane, Queensland
6427 posts
in before lock due to bad title.
12:38pm 16/09/13 Permalink
konstie
Melbourne, Victoria
2143 posts
12:49pm 16/09/13 Permalink
evıs
Brisbane, Queensland
6664 posts
With cables.
02:01pm 16/09/13 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
4460 posts
firstly go edit your title or you're on nuke row around here

make it something like "question - how do i connect my HDPVR to my monitor"

now to your actual question, well it depends on the outputs from your HDPVR and the inputs on your monitor. i would have thought HDMI if it's all pretty new.

give us more info it seems like a simple thing to do you must be missing something in your description?
03:30pm 16/09/13 Permalink
TDog
Brisbane, Queensland
140 posts
How dare you come on to this forum, in this community and post such an ignorant title.

In regards to your question, surely there was instructions with the hardware etc? Try following them before asking silly questions.
03:54pm 16/09/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
22148 posts
http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr-gaming.html#tabs-3

edit: Well? You've edited the first post so clearly you've read the thread, is ^^ that your PVR or not?

What monitor is it?

What inputs does it have?

How the hell are we supposed to know how to connect it up? For all we know you do it the same as with your TV. We're not psychics dude.

Since there is a lack of info, here.

Buy this: component to hdmi device. and plug it into the hdmi port on your monitor
05:18pm 16/09/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
22153 posts
shhhh tit, don't be giving him cheap options. what if his monitor doesn't have VGA? my last one didn't
05:11pm 17/09/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:11pm 17/09/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.