The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
Recommend me Printer Repairer
groganus
Brisbane, Queensland
2561 posts
I have a HP Plotter that requires some love, sadly it's well outside of warranty.

Can anyone recommend me a decent Printer Repairer in Brisbane?
10:10am 04/06/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:10am 04/06/13 Permalink
arkter
Gold Coast, Queensland
1378 posts
I have a HP Plotter that requires some love, sadly it's well outside of warranty.Can anyone recommend me a decent Printer Repairer in Brisbane?

Think its cheaper to buy a new one these days isn't it?
10:15am 04/06/13 Permalink
groganus
Brisbane, Queensland
2562 posts
Consumer home printers for sure, large plotters and MFD's not so much. Really depends on how much life you can stretch out of them.
10:22am 04/06/13 Permalink
ara
Sydney, New South Wales
3710 posts
Consumer home printers for sure, large plotters and MFD's not so much. Really depends on how much life you can stretch out of them.

I use to work at Digital/Compaq/HP back in the day looking after servers and storage. Have you called them up and asked them to quote for a fix? In most cases they will come out to service stuff out of warranty kit if it is still within service life but they will charge you for it. Ask them to give you a labour estimate plus parts.
12:48pm 04/06/13 Permalink
crazymorton
Brisbane, Queensland
4173 posts
I can't recall the name but there is a place here where this grey building is that's good http://goo.gl/maps/XSDEd

this is an old street view obviously.
03:28pm 04/06/13 Permalink
HerbalLizard
Brisbane, Queensland
5801 posts
QLD business machines might but I doubt they will touch it I would say. I could be tempted to look at it but I have zero spares for testing, which model?
04:53pm 04/06/13 Permalink
HerbalLizard
Brisbane, Queensland
5802 posts
Depending on the size if might be cheaper to get it repaired, under 30" I would bin tbh
04:54pm 04/06/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:54pm 04/06/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.