The next-generation of videogame graphics will be defined by real-time ray-tracing. From Cyberpunk 2077 to Dying Light 2, we go through the ray-traced games on the horizon.
Real-Time Ray-Tracing and The Next-Gen Games We’ll Play
Hideo Kojima's latest looks wonderful running on a modern PC rig, and it's still as weird and strange and alluring as ever.
Death Stranding on PC - A Stunning Odyssey by the Oddity
From mash-up to sampling to festival culture and dance music, Harmonix’s latest puts player choice and expression front-and-centre.
FUSER - Harmonix Sets its Sights on Festival Lights
The latest June 2020 quarterly update on Diablo IV is a treasure trove of new info, so let’s break it down.
Diablo 4 Update – Open World, Events, Legendary Gear, and More
Buy my Momo (PC wheel)
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
21762 posts
$60 - moved away from racing games so don't need it anymore. Local's only (don't have paypal or any of that bumf), beenleigh / logan / slacks creek area. It's on gumtree but figured one of you guys would be more interested. PM for more info

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/pointyfork/qgl/IMG_3606_zps98222dda.jpg
08:28am 28/04/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:28am 28/04/13 Permalink
IVY_MiKe
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
1484 posts
Provided that this bad boy is in good repair, this is a FANTASTIC PC Steering wheel.

I can confirm that it does work for use with a Platstation 3 (but it obviously doesn't have 'direct functionality' as there aren't enough buttons to cover controller mapping) and for racing games which feature a semi-decent drift mode, this wheel is a blast.

This is an excellent wheel for someone who plays a majority of PC games (it's just easier to setup in front of a computer, instead of the loungeroom in my experience) and who has even a passing interest in racing/driving games.

Amongst other things this wheel featured when it came out is a 'carpet gripper' under the pedals. This feature is now on all of the newer Logitech Steering wheels and if you use your pedals on carpet, is awesome!

If I didn't already have a number of other wheels I'd hit you up for it.

Also, you might wish to revise your selling price to a case of your preferred beverage. (Tho a quick google suggests that you're bang in the middle of 'second hand momo prices' so if it's in good nick and works well, disregard)
09:28am 28/04/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
21764 posts
I've hardly used it. Bought it, played one game with it, shoved it on the shelf and it's been there ever since. I just never really got into racing sims that much and when I do play them it's usually on the xbox or using the xbox controller on the PC. I just find it easier. I did look on gumtree / ebay and they start at 45 and end up at a bit over 100 so meh.

I can't comment on the ps3 compatibility because I don't have one, this wheel is pretty old so individual mileage may vary.

The carpet spikes are indeed wonderful, never had a problem with it moving about
10:29am 28/04/13 Permalink
euphoria
Gold Coast, Queensland
2104 posts
Considering Grid 2 is about to be released, this is a great buy. Love my momo wheel.
11:39am 28/04/13 Permalink
DeadlyDav0
Brisbane, Queensland
3620 posts
How do you not have a paypal account?
02:56pm 28/04/13 Permalink
scooby
Brisbane, Queensland
4549 posts
+1 had one of these back in the day, was great
04:16pm 28/04/13 Permalink
pARODY
Brisbane, Queensland
1152 posts
I have a proper momo steering wheel in my GTiR.
04:40pm 28/04/13 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
35602 posts
GTiR

mini godzilla?

lulz, you drive an old car.
04:46pm 28/04/13 Permalink
pARODY
Brisbane, Queensland
1153 posts
But it's a bucket load of fun to drive.
04:47pm 28/04/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
21765 posts
yeah i have a factory momo in my car now buy my pc momo b******.
mini godzilla?

lulz, you drive an old car.

Isn't a mini godzilla like a skyline or something?
04:57pm 28/04/13 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
35603 posts
no, its the 4wd turbo pulsar
05:16pm 28/04/13 Permalink
pARODY
Brisbane, Queensland
1154 posts
Godzilla was the skyline. Mini Godzilla is a Pulsar GTiR.

My mini Godzilla
09:09pm 28/04/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:09pm 28/04/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.