The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
Best Screens for nVidia Surround??
Liam
Brisbane, Queensland
1 posts
Hey Guys,

My new PC i'm building will have an i-7-3770k watercooled ( so i will be overclocking it)

I'm also running SLi Gtx 680's (Both 4GB Cards)

I'm wondering the best size for three monitor surround that is compatiable with nVidia.

So far i've looked into the Samsung MD230X3 - http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/monitors/LS23MUQHB/ZA

I like this display due to size and the small bezels.

So i'm looking for three monitors, sizes from 23-27".

Is IPS needed??

I would like to mount these on a stand, and would need thin bezels.

I have a max spending amount of $1200 total but am looking to save!

Thanks, A new member looking for some help,
Liam.
09:15pm 27/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:15pm 27/02/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
21465 posts
google compatibility reports for the monitor + your video card. I wish I had. My samsung gives me no end of trouble with display port, HDMI works but is locked to 60hz so I can't take advantage of the monitor's 120hz goodness. Seems I'm not alone in this issue, others have the same issue with the 600 series cards too (mine's a 570).
10:07pm 27/02/13 Permalink
Liam
Brisbane, Queensland
2 posts
these screens are 60hz each.

could you reccommend some nice screens for surround?
10:10pm 27/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:10pm 27/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.